Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Just adding my two cents and being that's about all it's worth...

When I bought my Supra SA I was replacing my Moomba LSV, so already in the SC family. I seriously looked at a MB F22 Tomcat. I had an open deal on both sides, a 2015 MB or a 2013 Supra. Although the Supra was older it was still over 6k more than the MB.

There was not water available to lake test as I bought in December, so was purely going on videos, recommendations and people like this on forums. The MB is a very nice boat, they are doing some things other boat builders are not, the hull shape and surf wave looks a lot better out of the box than what I have seen with SC. In 2015 there were some issues that have been addressed with 2017 models. MB is a smaller builder than SC, but they have been around for quite a while, Mike seems very easy going and am assuming a good leader in his company. MB does not sponsor major events like SC does.

SC and Supra, I know the Craz is not a Supra. I ultimately chose the Supra because the fit and finish seemed better, the use of interior space made the SA seem bigger even though both boats were 22. The Supra Vision system as well as switches was a huge selling point. For the wife, the power adjustable and heated drivers seat along with the heater were key points.

Bottom line, the deal I got on the Supra was in my opinion better than the MB. I know I can sell my SA today for more than I paid for it, I am not sure MB will hold value as well?

With all that, my brother is looking to get a wake boat, specifically a surf boat. He is looking at MB, Axis, Supra, Moomba, Malibu etc... he has found a 16 left over Supreme to consider. INHO all things considered, spend time in each and water test them and decide from there.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
    Love the SA!

Not a bad option...Look for a used Supra...

Cant tell me you aren't sacking a SA to 5k ballest before buds and gals but with boat weight im not sure I would be comfortable with only a 400 in it.

I'm sure it will perform good with less but lets face it, we don't go for more to be content with good!

That would be some serious re-prop!

Looks are opinion..I love how they both look.

Guess I wait to Demo the Craz. Gonna be hard to demo with stock ballest vs. a sunk F22 fialed in.

That would not be fair.

i'll find one in the next month sacked or when I am on business in the south sooner.

Till demo days I guess
    Ive owned an F22 and I now own an SA400. The 400 will push plenty of weight. When weighted properly the wake behind it blows the F22 out of the water (haven't ridden the Moomba) the wake is smooth and rampy. Doesn't have the vertical face and lip like the MB or old Nati. I've ridden the G too and the wake behind this one is so close you would really have to be itching to spend 30K to not go SA
    Last edited by DatTexasBoy; 04-03-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    2020 SA ?,2019 SE550
    2018 G23 sold
    2017 SE450,2016 SA400 Sold
    2015 MB B52 23,2012 MB F21 Sold
    2014 Axis A22, 2010 Axis A22 Sold

2018 Ram 2500