Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I paid over $80K for the 17 Mojo Pro. That being said, I looked at the MB TOMCAT and I liked the look and style of the Mojo more. To be honest I also relied on advice from friends that felt the Pro would have a much better resale value, down the road.

I'm relatively new to boating lol.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
    Exponential decay vs linear growth...
    Lol. I can agree to leave well enough alone.

On performance. I believe the craz hull is a shortened version of the new mojo hull, which was a Supra hull. There are inherent benefits of being the little brother of the boats that pull the PWT.

The wakeplate is designed to adjust the shape of the wake for a riders personal preference between steep and mellow. In regards to heavy weight, the newest flow system utilizes all 3 plates of the surf system to help get the boat on plane, then returns back to your settings.

A side note, Moomba has 10+ years of consecutive customer satisfaction awards from NMMA. Unless something has changed, i believe MB is one of the few inboards not certified by NMMA.

Pics are a start to a decision. You need to demo both, setup how you plan to use it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I don't even see how they are in the same category?

F22 starts at $82k. Maybe they come off a lot more??

Craz is $20k cheaper and looks much better. Sold. I can figure out the wave with weight and settings.

I would but Rance's SA before I bought a tomcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Lol. I can agree to leave well enough alone.

On performance. I believe the craz hull is a shortened version of the new mojo hull, which was a Supra hull. There are inherent benefits of being the little brother of the boats that pull the PWT.

The wakeplate is designed to adjust the shape of the wake for a riders personal preference between steep and mellow. In regards to heavy weight, the newest flow system utilizes all 3 plates of the surf system to help get the boat on plane, then returns back to your settings.

A side note, Moomba has 10+ years of consecutive customer satisfaction awards from NMMA. Unless something has changed, i believe MB is one of the few inboards not certified by NMMA.

Pics are a start to a decision. You need to demo both, setup how you plan to use it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    That NNMA awards crap is total B.S. though. When a dealer tells you that anything but 100% score is a fail, so make sure you give them 100%, you know the system is flawed. It was like the sky was falling when I gave the service department one bad mark, and it was for good reason. I even made a point of calling to give the service manager a chance to make it right before I did the survey. I know I got the exact same space when I bought a new Ford last month. So I definitely wouldn't make a decision based on that bogus NMMA award.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Love the SA!

Not a bad option...Look for a used Supra...

Cant tell me you aren't sacking a SA to 5k ballest before buds and gals but with boat weight im not sure I would be comfortable with only a 400 in it.

I'm sure it will perform good with less but lets face it, we don't go for more to be content with good!

That would be some serious re-prop!

Looks are opinion..I love how they both look.

Guess I wait to Demo the Craz. Gonna be hard to demo with stock ballest vs. a sunk F22 fialed in.

That would not be fair.

i'll find one in the next month sacked or when I am on business in the south sooner.

Till demo days I guess
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Just looked on Supra sight and the pic of the SR wake is awesome! longer ramp, lip doesn't roll over, as you go back you still have the same and wake doesn't even roll over, it just kind of collapses.

That is the money wake!

Now I have to dig for some SR wakesurf with it sacked.
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    That NNMA awards crap is total B.S. though. When a dealer tells you that anything but 100% score is a fail, so make sure you give them 100%, you know the system is flawed. It was like the sky was falling when I gave the service department one bad mark, and it was for good reason. I even made a point of calling to give the service manager a chance to make it right before I did the survey. I know I got the exact same space when I bought a new Ford last month. So I definitely wouldn't make a decision based on that bogus NMMA award.
    I can't believe they got upset they didn't get a 100%. It's like they give awards to manufacturer/dealers who get the highest percentage of fully satisfied customers, in an effort to make consumers aware. You went and broke the system when you gave them a deserved bad mark.

I certainly wouldn't buy a boat based on the certification but it is something to put on the table when shopping brands.

Maybe I've been at work too long, maybe it's this thread, but I feel like I'm in a twilight zone.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
    Just looked on Supra sight and the pic of the SR wake is awesome! longer ramp, lip doesn't roll over, as you go back you still have the same and wake doesn't even roll over, it just kind of collapses.

That is the money wake!

Now I have to dig for some SR wakesurf with it sacked.
    Have you looked at the NXT 22? It has some attributes similar to MB, in a similar price point, with better styling, IMO, and is a brand with long standing history.

Is the Supra SR a sub 100k boat?
    2016 Moomba Mojo

No worries. In manufacturing cunsulting. It is similar to ISO cert at many places. People just want to see a cert from the purchasing group or manufacturing group. Can't tell you the most elite shops...I thoufht....that had the cert...had the worst quality control and retention of records. Then I seen other non ISO shops that were perfect.

It means something...but not a deciding factor.

Being a consultant it is normally price. Lower price means you have a better process control and standardization of materials. You then increase profits by being priced under your competition and taking market share away and skilled labor and engineering.

Prices are climbing on the entry level boats...yes that is supply and demand but it also signals flaws and stress in the manufacturing process.

I'm just here to find pics of wakesurf...wakes...

In the end...it's glass weight...motor..sewing machine...and you are allowed to sell something for what again?

That's correct....whatever someone is willing to pay
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Search no more!! Not far off from MB price and all your questions, concerns, comparisons are solved.
    https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/6018521081.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA