Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
    At a certain point you have more options and was looking for the comparison and pics to keep me as a moomba owner. Did that mojo you buy run you 63? New left over is...youn lost value and not gained. It's just if it's your color or look. But left over 63 to 65 not used. Tell me you paid less and have no hours on and I'll agree you paid less that a new left over.

Let's be blunt...besides minor cost savings changes....the year says 16 and not 17 on most boata..bikes..cars...trucks
    I'm really not sure what you are saying. Yes, I paid more than 63 for my Mojo but I'd be willing to bet I have way more options than the holdover for 63k. I also got to use my boat for a whole summer (right at 100 hours) before the price was marked down to 63k. Perhaps I could have bought a 2015 leftover but it wouldn't have had the things I wanted.

I know for a fact I have lost value from when I drove off the lot. I'm not doubting that. I was saying I hope to minimize the loss of value and increasing prices does just that.

The year may or may not make a difference depending on make, model, and year .... The difference between manual flow and autoflow was significant which is 14 vs 15. IMO, the difference between autoflow 1 and autoflow 2 was a significant difference which is 15 to 16. Before those years, you had the change from Mojo 2.5 to the current Mojo, which is a different size boat, therefore, significant.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

The things that kept me away from MB when looking ....

The lack of dealers
    The look
    The pillow looking interior
    The price point for being a non major brand
    Mostly, the look

How do the warranties compare?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Not sure where you heard the craz wakeboard wake is weak for wakeboarding. We only run around 2500lbs for wakeboarding. I usually have to tone it down with the wake plate because the wake is too much for me. I've only got a few inverts and spins in my bag though. Unless you plan on going pro, the craz wake is great. I would definitely put it in a league above "rolled over"

I'm willing to bet DFTR has a few pics of a stock craz wake.

Here is mine.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Exponential decay vs linear growth...

I'll stop talking dollars and cents because that is reserved for the office and I'm just here to see a craz wake and surf wake vs what to me is my other option.

I seen the other option perform amd looks. Awesome....I love the craz look..f22 a bit more...but have a great feel of reliability with moomba....so again...why I am asking. If this wasn't done by people market share wouldn't change hands and percentages would remain.

Yes it is getting to be a dealer market. That is why moomba is rising fast but head wind in pricing now allows other to be considered.

Again...why I'm looking for the pics and feedback from the users....all emotion and brand loyalty left out. I'm loyal to performance and what I'm getting for said price.
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

No no not weak! So so based on style of wake. I love a rolled over less lippy wakebaord wake that the bu is known for producing but a 22 footer in that price range opens a whole new can of worms.

That is a conversation best left for the supra forum. It is why that boat is priced that way...better performance fit and finish....is it not?
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

I love the full ramp in your pic. I guess the question is are you able to still have the same ramp less the lip? I see pros like and hate it...I'm not even close to that level. My boy can ride supper steep and lippy but every video or pic I take he is more predictable and launches higher on a rolled over wake...but identical volume. ...just the lip or peak rolled in.

We ride 70 to 75 feet of length...when 80 at times when pulling at 23mph...the lip rolls at that speed but you need a chiropractor visit when you grab an edge

Would like to ride slow and still have that rolled edge but wake wasn't that wide on my mondo slow and all corp and lip with a rope 65 and longer
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Can't say I've tried to get rid of the lip. Sorry, I can't answer that for you. Here are a couple surf wave pics too. Regular wave is 3400lbs with 3 in boat. Goofy is just over 4000lbs with 3 or 4 in boat. Only 12 ft of water though.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Ok. Wow what 600 lbs does! We all know weight is our friend.

Ever have it in 25 plus depth where it really grows?

I seen the other in our deep bay that is 100 ft.

I know my mondo really came to life with 3600 but I had to be 25 or more.

I can see the amount of volume not even being engaged and man that has to be impressive in deeper water!
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

The reg pic is is 40 feet of water, it's just a really bad angle. Also, was the second outing in the new boat so we hadn't really figured the wave out yet.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

https://youtu.be/kRQy6g6Dh2E

This was 1.0 plates and 2200 lbs with stock prop.

In 2016 we went to 2079 prop..3500 lbs ballest and 2.0 plates

The 2016 setup and surf blew this away!

Thought I was moving and sold and then landed an offer I couldn't refuse out of the blue

We used our toon so little but had to when we had too many going out to sand bar.

Bigger boat...no pontoon..use our jetskis when we want to run back and forth from sand bar to lake house. That is now the plan.

Just the comparison. Wish moomba made a pickle fork 22 with the helix width..raised MB floor..that would be the G21 and 22 mxz and F22 killer.

I'm going to hold out and see if any other pics come in from deep water or more wakebaord wakes.

Really want to see what a helix wake looks like setup correctly. Not that I want a boat that size again...but the engineering and concept is awesome. I think that hull in a little better looking front end at 22 ft would be the ticket. Just can't get over that wake tractor look. Not as bad in water look but on a trailer it just bugs me

Soon!
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow