Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
At a certain point you have more options and was looking for the comparison and pics to keep me as a moomba owner. Did that mojo you buy run you 63? New left over is...youn lost value and not gained. It's just if it's your color or look. But left over 63 to 65 not used. Tell me you paid less and have no hours on and I'll agree you paid less that a new left over.

Let's be blunt...besides minor cost savings changes....the year says 16 and not 17 on most boata..bikes..cars...trucks
I'm really not sure what you are saying. Yes, I paid more than 63 for my Mojo but I'd be willing to bet I have way more options than the holdover for 63k. I also got to use my boat for a whole summer (right at 100 hours) before the price was marked down to 63k. Perhaps I could have bought a 2015 leftover but it wouldn't have had the things I wanted.

I know for a fact I have lost value from when I drove off the lot. I'm not doubting that. I was saying I hope to minimize the loss of value and increasing prices does just that.

The year may or may not make a difference depending on make, model, and year .... The difference between manual flow and autoflow was significant which is 14 vs 15. IMO, the difference between autoflow 1 and autoflow 2 was a significant difference which is 15 to 16. Before those years, you had the change from Mojo 2.5 to the current Mojo, which is a different size boat, therefore, significant.