Default Bad Winterization

Have a 2013 Moomba Outback V....moved to TX and had a local shop do the winterization. They obviously didn't get the heater winterized because as soon as I started it water started running from the left side of the console....directly below where the heater outlets are. (I spoke with the tech that did the work last fall when I picked the boat up and he confirmed then that he did get that done.)

My question is, what should I look for in the console area and are there any other areas I should look for damage? I haven't tried the ballast yet...wondering if there's damage there too.

It pisses me off that they lied to me. Had them "summarize" the boat and they said everything was fine and that they started it and got the engine up to temperature. They didn't do that because even a 5 year old could tell something was wrong within about 10 seconds.

Thanks,

DC3
    2013 Outback V

I had to replace a core and mine started leaking mid-season. Not difficult to replace but time consuming. I'd recommend putting in shut-off valves.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    I had to replace a core and mine started leaking mid-season. Not difficult to replace but time consuming. I'd recommend putting in shut-off valves.
    I put in brass disconnects in my hose line (like a male/female garden hose). And I put them on opposite sides for the return vs. the supply. so I can both disconnect them for winterizing, but I can also disconnect them and bypass the heater all together by simply coupling the supply to the return hose.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com