Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Unless it has every single option 50k seems high to me knowing a 2017 Helix is about 60k and a base Mondo is probably 65k. Anyone seen a fully loaded Mondo actually sell for over 70k? My boss just bought a loaded 2017 Lund fishing boat, it was $9,000 cheaper than a used 2015 the dealer had on the lot. Boat show incentives are huge.
    At $50k is is inline with the market, not many used boats out there right now. I have a couple driving from PA to Ohio Saturday am to check out my 14 Mondo, water test and make offer. It's listed at $49,999 and I get an inquiry every other day

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    At $50k is is inline with the market, not many used boats out there right now. I have a couple driving from PA to Ohio Saturday am to check out my 14 Mondo, water test and make offer. It's listed at $49,999 and I get an inquiry every other day
    How do you like yours? Are you upgrading? Was it enough power?

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxpower View Post
    How do you like yours? Are you upgrading? Was it enough power?
    Power wise with upgraded prop it runs well. The 5.7 has been in the last three moombas I have had 07 XLV, 06 LSV and current 14 Mondo.

Upgrading yes, still undecided until it sells. Will be another Moomba or Supra. We don't keep boats long and have had 6 boats in 17 years.