So made it out for the inaugural trip to the lake yesterday (air 85 water 65). I wasn't able to wakeboard as I would have liked because I recently sold my setup and am waiting on the new replacement. I was, however, able to take a surf set and have progressively over the last few seasons come to the realization that I need a new board. I have a 2008-09 Hyperlite Broadcast 59". So I'm looking at a replacement. I should preface this by saying I've had a little experience with other boards (Ronix Coal and HL Coex-little brother of the broadcast) so I have a little understanding of the surfboard/skimboard feel under your feet and would like to find the happy medium.
I have a direct connection with the regional Hyperlite rep, so will definitely be buying (when I do) a Hyperlite or Ronix surfboard. I have the current Hyperlite catalog so that's where my focus has been lately. I think I've narrowed it down to the Hyperlite Time Machine or Quad. The rep says he prefers the Time Machine. Since I don't have the capability to demo them myself and figure out the difference, I'm reaching out to my fellow Moomba enthusiasts. Has anyone had a chance to ride either, both? How would they feel comparatively to the broadcast? What are the differences between the two in how they ride?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.