Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I bought the drone blem for $400. What a deal, thanks for the heads up. I opened it up yesterday and couldn't find any significant problems with it, can't wait to go out on it!
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdyn0mite View Post
    I bought the drone blem for $400. What a deal, thanks for the heads up. I opened it up yesterday and couldn't find any significant problems with it, can't wait to go out on it!
    My understanding is that they had a batch where they didn't put in enough UV inhibitor, so the "blem" boards might be more subject to yellowing over time.

I got my wife a blem spark plug, so we'll make sure that it isn't in the sun all day.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

For that price, I'll take a little yellowing. I couldn't find a decent used board in that price range and I've been hearing good things about Doomswell. I like the shape, have to see how it rides.
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

For that price, I'll take a little yellowing. I couldn't find a decent used board in that price range and I've been hearing good things about Doomswell. I like the shape, have to see how it rides.
    You won't be disappointed. it's fast and if you only run it with the two big fins, it loves to be kicked out sideways.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I love mine , Trayvon is right It's fast and with the big fins only it will break lose and spin this was my favorite board til my buddy on this forum made me a custom Parker surf Craft. Dubbed the E-Gun Fast light agile and responsive and love the FCS fin boxes Running the fcs equivalent to the futures blackstix 4.0

The Doomswell drone is a great board
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I love mine , Trayvon is right It's fast and with the big fins only it will break lose and spin this was my favorite board til my buddy on this forum made me a custom Parker surf Craft. Dubbed the E-Gun Fast light agile and responsive and love the FCS fin boxes Running the fcs equivalent to the futures blackstix 4.0

The Doomswell drone is a great board
    Im not seeing a "Drone" on the site under Blems, is it called something else? All they have currently is the Spark Plug and Skim, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonte4 View Post
    Im not seeing a "Drone" on the site under Blems, is it called something else? All they have currently is the Spark Plug and Skim, thx!
    They must have sold out of the Drone Blems. Not surprised. the Drone is a great board.

My wife rides the spark plug. I've ridden it and it's fast and fun too. They say "beginner to intermediate" but I don't think that it's all that much of a beginner board. I think it'd be way fun for any skill level. I still like my nubstep better, but sparkplug is no slouch.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

You might try to demo a triple x board (skim or surf style) they are a little fragile as they are true surf boards but great behind a boat, or the newer Ronix Blender. Lots different than any of the Ronix on Trayson's list.
    2005 XLV
    gravity 3
    perfect pass

I demoed the Ronix Blender this week. It was awsome

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

Default Santa brought me a blender for Christmas.

Santa brought me a blender for Christmas. It looks a lot like a doomswell Neo, but cost a couple hundred buck more. I'd love to find a demo day somewhere and try 5 or 6 boards back to back.
    2005 XLV
    gravity 3
    perfect pass