Default Is there a way to download POI's to '17 Mojo?

We opted for the upgraded GPS/NAV setup in our new '17 MOJO, but it doesn't come with any pre-loaded POI's, and I can't for the life of me find any help on if, or how, you could update the system with them. I know I can go around and create POI's for everywhere I know of. However, my family is the adventuring type, and I had hoped this system would allow me to download POI's, such as fuel stops, food, marinas, etc., so that if we're visiting a lake we're not familiar with, I've got something in my NAV system to help me find something I may not need.

Most of the aftermarket NAV's have that option, but I didn't really check on other boat OEM-installed systems to know if this is unheard of. Seems it'd be a logical thing to expect, given how available the aftermarket options are, and how on-road OEM systems have embraced this key feature.

If anyone knows of a way, I'd love to hear about it. I'm sure I'm not the only owner out there who sees this as very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdiesel97 View Post
    We opted for the upgraded GPS/NAV setup in our new '17 MOJO, but it doesn't come with any pre-loaded POI's, and I can't for the life of me find any help on if, or how, you could update the system with them. I know I can go around and create POI's for everywhere I know of. However, my family is the adventuring type, and I had hoped this system would allow me to download POI's, such as fuel stops, food, marinas, etc., so that if we're visiting a lake we're not familiar with, I've got something in my NAV system to help me find something I may not need.

Most of the aftermarket NAV's have that option, but I didn't really check on other boat OEM-installed systems to know if this is unheard of. Seems it'd be a logical thing to expect, given how available the aftermarket options are, and how on-road OEM systems have embraced this key feature.

If anyone knows of a way, I'd love to hear about it. I'm sure I'm not the only owner out there who sees this as very useful.
    Had no clue this was even an option. 17 is the first year for NAV on ANY Moomba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

FYI You have to pay for the Nav software to be added to the system, so it isn't standard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Hello All,

I ordered a Mojo Pro and had to pay 330 for the Canadian maps. Boat won't be delivered until Mid April so no idea if it was money well spent yet -
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

We got the maps option and it's got decent mapping of the waterways we are familiar with but there are no preloaded POIs