Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    For you guys having these intermittent trim/surf tab issues, when you start your boat, do you turn the key from Off straight to start? If so, you're bypassing a system check that it goes thru where it's looking for the current position of the tabs, etc. The only time i've had similar issues (and i have once or twice on my wake plate) is when i've hit the starter directly from the off position. When the starter kicks in, just like in your car, it momentarily kills power to everything else so the starter is getting full battery power and this interrupts whatever system check had started however briefly, confusing the computer. You have to pause in the Run position for a few seconds (maybe 5 or so) for the system check to complete... then hit Run.
    I do that too. Let it go through the full check before I crank the ignition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    I do that too. Let it go through the full check before I crank the ignition

That makes sense. I know I let the boat go thru the check process when I put it in the water. But may not be giving it enough time when trading out wakeboarders, surfers, tubers...
    The only time it has happened is when I am pulling.
    Keith - Mansfield, TX
    2016 Moomba Craz
    400HP Indmar Raptor

I fixed mine by getting a 2017 MXZ24 BU!
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by fairlydangerous1 View Post
    I fixed mine by getting a 2017 MXZ24 BU!
    Oh yea because they are perfect and never have problems. Go away with the sarcasm. They have a forum called Malibu crew to solve problems with their boats. Rumor is your new boat porpoises like crazy. Have fun with that.

2017 Supra SA

After all the shirt I have put up with with this boat in the last year I earned the right for sarcasm and then some so piss off.

Signing off, over and out.

To those who had helped with possible solutions, thank you and no bang intended to anyone on here. Just a decision I made.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

After all the shirt I have put up with with this boat in the last year I earned the right for sarcasm and then some so piss off.

To those who had helped with possible solutions, thank you and no bang intended to anyone on here. Just a decision I made.
    Pics or it didn't happen! How much you get it for?

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

You don't have to leave forum. I just felt the jab was uncalled for when a group of owners are trying to figure out some problems. I also thinking dogging out a brand on their own forum is a bit much. Especially when you slammed them comparing to your new $150k boat.

I follow Malibu crew, planet nautique etc because I learn from all of them. I also see that all boat makers face problems and have the occasional bad boat.

2017 Supra SA