Default Can I upgrade my 2016 Moomba Craz to the 2017 Color Display with Autowake?

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase the parts to upgrade the black/white display on a 2016 Moomba Craz to the 2017 color display with Autowake? If this is possible, I would consider purchasing the parts and making this upgrade. Thank you.
    2016 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by flydad1 View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase the parts to upgrade the black/white display on a 2016 Moomba Craz to the 2017 color display with Autowake? If this is possible, I would consider purchasing the parts and making this upgrade. Thank you.
    I asked the same ? To my dealer I should find out tomorrow they seem to think the plug is different

Do u feel like the craz needs more ballast?

My dealer told me no. Yes, more ballast really wakes up the craz's performance. There are a few threads on this forum that will likely answer all your questions. Have a look at "the official slam your craz and surf it" thread.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Cannot be upgraded at this time, we have checked with the dealer also, sorry.
    Last edited by TrueKaotik; 03-17-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    My dealer told me no. Yes, more ballast really wakes up the craz's performance. There are a few threads on this forum that will likely answer all your questions. Have a look at "the official slam your craz and surf it" thread.
    Can you link this thread mentioned, I can't find it in the search. TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Just type the thread name into Google. It's the first search result.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I checked with my dealer and they also said no. I would
    like to upgrade to the new wake system because I've been having problems with the wake system that came in my boat since new (described in several other posts in the Moomba forum). The wake system occasionally stops working while towing a surfer. I thought I would try upgrading to the new wake system to see if that would fix the problem.
    2016 Moomba Craz

I have autowake on my boat. I'm sure you probably could do the upgrade but there's a few sensors that they would have to install from how I understand it it not just a display

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk