Default what's this plug go to?

2000 Moomba Mobius LSV - PCM apex 5.7 MPIplug.JPG

That's your main engine wire harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott,
    Do you know if this is only used on carbed models (my old 4.3 had same looking plug that was connected)? Current 5.7 is injected, and the harness is unplugged. Engine runs.

Not sure but maybe it was upgraded to fuel injection or they ran the harness regardless of carb/EFI option. Do you have an ECU box somewhere else?

I have a 2000 Direct drive 350 with the carb and that plug connects to the back of the engine. There is a cover with a red button which is the breaker reset(i assume) on the rear of the engine where it plugs in. I have no other Engine controller, pretty simple setup.

I will be back up to the boat this weekend. I'll take a picture of my setup so you can compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you know where that breaker reset is. When I first got my 2000 Outback LS I had no idea it was there. Filling multiple bags at once with over the side pumps and tripped it somehow. We were dead on the water. Nowadays I would have gotten help on here on my phone but this was a while back. Felt like an idiot when I found out about the red button.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures. Hope this helps.
    IMG_0090.JPGIMG_0092.JPGIMG_0089.JPGIMG_0091.JPG

Thanks Scott.
    Mine must just be a standard harness on with plugs for both the injected model and carb model.