Default Blower / Vent hose routing

I recently picked up a '99 Outback LS and am catching up some overdue TLC. The bilge vent hose in the rear had been replaced before and is good shape. The two hoses in the front are brittle and falling apart. The hose on the forward port side is just hanging in front of the battery and the fitting is not attached to the floor anywhere. Does anyone have a picture of where that lower hose flange is suppose to attach? I can not find any openings in the floor that would permit forcing air into the bilge. Thanks in advance for helping resolve this mystery.

My boat is under wraps but I know from working on it (more than once) that the hose goes from the intake vent over to the interior wall by the battery and down through a hole into the bilge. It is held up by tie-wraps and goes straight into the hole. I remember it as a 1/2 round opening that is carpeted all around.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Thanks! I figure it has to be there. I found the one on the starboard side. Guess I have to do more digging.

Interesting enough, I found the imprint on the carpet where the flange was mounted and the mounting holes for the hose flange. However, it was solid carpet. Poking around the carpet, sure enough there was a hole in the floor under the carpet where the flange had been mounted. Appears the hole was not cut in the carpet so don't see how the port side ever provided any purge air. It does now ��