Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: garage length

Default garage length

Hello all, new to the forum and Moomba. I will be ordering a boat very soon but I am between the Craz and the Mojo. If neither or both will fit in my garage I will go with the Mojo but if only the Craz will I would go with the Craz. So my garage door is exactly 8 feet high and 23 feet 9 inches deep. I'm pretty such neither of them would fit with the swim deck attached but what if it is removed. What is the length of each with collapsed tongue and no swim deck? Will either of them fit height wise? Thanks for any and all help.

I don't think either will fit height. May be close if you were to remove the wakeboard racks, but even then I think they are too tall.

Craz is 26'2" on trailer, should be 24'2" with tongue folded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Are those measurements with or with out the swim deck?

I fit my 16 mojo under a 8' door with 2.5" to spare. Length will be your problem. I am forced to remove my swim platform in my 25'-4" deep garage. Length without the platform and swing away tongue is roughly 24'. The surf tabs are what sticks out and add length to the boat. The swing away tongue is hinged right under the nose and doesn't add any length. You should be able to fit a craz but it will be tight. I purposely ordered my boat without the swivel racks because the racks are the high point on the tower when folded. You can remove the racks for storage if necessary. Not sure if the new tower design for 17 changed the folded dimensions. Head to your dealer and measure one up to verify.

2016 Mojo

Thank you for the responses. I just talked to the dealership and the new tower folded down requires a 9 foot door. My brother is a builder and said to raise my garage door is a one day project so it's the length I'm most concerned about.

If it comes down to the tabs being the limiting factor, you can unbolt the hydraulic from the plate and let the plate hand straight down. Would only add a few minutes to your prep/parking
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

This is my response from a thread that I started before I purchased my Craz.

Here are the dimensions I recorded:

7' 10" - Height with tower folded and bolts out of board racks (so I could slide them down)
    8' 11 1/2" - Wide using guideposts. May be able to squeeze another inch or 2 if you need it by taking the guideposts off
    24' 6" - Long with the platform on

If people have different measurements, please post them.
    2016 Craz

I'd love to hear if anyone has a 16 Helix with foldable rack. I have 94.5" of height but I haven't taken delivery yet to make sure it will fit.

I don't have a helix, but do have a '17 Mojo. Despite what the dealer said at the boat show, this thing doesn't fit in an 8ft garage. Taking off the racks leaves me a couple inches too high. I'm wondering if I can take enough air out of the tires, or if the tower needs to come apart to store it. Is the only difference from '16 to '17 the tower?
    2017 Mojo Surf Edition
    2017 F-150 XLT Tow Vehicle

-----------Other Toys-----------
    2007 Honda AquaTrax F-12X
    1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

I used to have to unhitch and crank the nose all the way down to get the LSV into the garage at my old house. This may work for you. You can push by hand or get a serious drop-hitch.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!