Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: garage length

my 17 craz measured at 8' 3" to the highest point on the tower when folded , haven't done exact length measurement , but did a quick check and looked like it would fit in our 24" garage with platform off tabs and wake plate un pinned and tongue folded with a room to spare , haven't got to carried away because we still have a 7" door , need to look into raising it.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by TJG View Post
    I don't have a helix, but do have a '17 Mojo. Despite what the dealer said at the boat show, this thing doesn't fit in an 8ft garage. Taking off the racks leaves me a couple inches too high. I'm wondering if I can take enough air out of the tires, or if the tower needs to come apart to store it. Is the only difference from '16 to '17 the tower?
    I unhooked the suspension cables and got the few inches i needed with the tower going lower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    I unhooked the suspension cables and got the few inches i needed with the tower going lower.

Great to hear! Just undo the bolt and slide it out?
    2017 Mojo Surf Edition
    2017 F-150 XLT Tow Vehicle

-----------Other Toys-----------
    2007 Honda AquaTrax F-12X
    1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

Yup. Then the cord will retract into the tower a bit. So the tower will be heavier to move up and down but the trade off for the garage use is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Yup. Then the cord will retract into the tower a bit. So the tower will be heavier to move up and down but the trade off for the garage use is priceless.

Hey josh, could i buy a test fit in my garage from you sometime? we are really wanting to upgrade, but garage fit is the first priority.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    Hey josh, could i buy a test fit in my garage from you sometime? we are really wanting to upgrade, but garage fit is the first priority.
    What I was told is the 17 and 18s are sitting slightly higher so unless you are getting a 16 im not sure it will really benefit you

According to these specs for 17, the folded tower height is supposed to be 94" but doesn't mention anything about added board racks

https://crm.skierschoice.com/files/r...ions_Specs.pdf

Can a 17 Craz owner please confirm this is correct or do the swivel board racks add some additional inches?

yes the swivel board racks add height. I can get you measurements if you want on a /17 craz with and without swivel racks but will be this weekend before I'm able to get to it I have to take the racks off my tower to get into my space. I'm looking at raising my garage this winter but will more of a job than just raising the door. (header has to be raised and redone). You may can leave the racks on and just not swivel them in but I haven't' tried that because my space is tight width wise as well and at the time I just took them off because were about to hit the header beam..
    Rob
    '17 Moomba
    Craz

I'll check this afternoon. With the racks out they don't add to the height but turned in they are above the tower.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The swivel racks are very easy to remove.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk