Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Table Rock Lake Trip

So the wifes parents have a time share type thing and we have a family vacation booked at The Branson Yacht Club and Resort on Indian Point in August this year and I was wanting to get the low down on Table Rock. We plan on bringing the Moomba with us and the resort rents slips for $20 a night so we plan to just keep her in the water for the week. My questions are where are the best spots on the lake for quality wakeboarding water? What are some other hot spots we need to hit up on the lake that we can access by boat? Like are there cliffs you can jump off of or some good places we should cruise to for dinner ect ect. Please help school me on Table Rock since this is like the first time I've been there since we did a duck tour when I was in about the 5th grade. Thanks!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Look forward to hearing about that trip. I have admired the lake many times but not been on it. It's deep and huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Default Table Rock Lake Trip

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Look forward to hearing about that trip. I have admired the lake many times but not been on it. It's deep and huge!

You know I used to think it was huge too until I started researching it. It's just a little over half the size of Livingston. So it's kinda small! lol

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

In shear water area but check out the shoreline stats ....

Lake Livingston size: 130m2
    Table Rock Lake size: 67m2

Lake Livingston shoreline: ~ 450 miles
    Table Rock Lake shoreline: ~ 800 miles

Lake Livingston avg/max depth: 23 / 90
    Table Rock Lake avg/max depth: ?? / 220

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

If you come through this area, let me know, and I'll be sure Nolan gets some more Razorback paraphernalia.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post

With that many arms I bet smooth water is around every corner. I looked at my navionics for it. Wow, So many of the arms are 100 foot deep. Better get a longer anchor rope David!

2017 Supra SA

I'm not familiar with the east section of TR, but if you're ever on the west section I can help you with the Golden/Eagle Rock/Shell Knob areas.
    2013 Mojo

We've done wakeboard tournaments at Indian point for the last 5yrs or so. In that general area, the lake is very busy and the water is rough.

I'm sure there are places that are smooth and less crowded but I've not been to one.

Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post

Yeah they def got us beat on depth and shore line length. I was just referring to surface area and overall water volume. I am looking forward to exploring it. And I don't know about that razor back gear now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by c h r i s View Post
    I'm not familiar with the east section of TR, but if you're ever on the west section I can help you with the Golden/Eagle Rock/Shell Knob areas.
    How far would those areas you mention be by water? I don't mind a nice cruise to find good water but I don't want to drive 2 hours, thats just burning too much fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    We've done wakeboard tournaments at Indian point for the last 5yrs or so. In that general area, the lake is very busy and the water is rough.

I'm sure there are places that are smooth and less crowded but I've not been to one.

Are there any places to eat where you can just pull your boat up? I think we went to some piano bar a few years ago and if I remember correctly it seemed like it was on a river walk type area.

I am hoping the fact that we will be there during the week and school should either be back in or about to be back in that maybe it wont be very trafficky. We will see though.
    David

I have not been to table rock in a 5 or 6 years but when the went and stayed near Indian point we drop down into AR to get better water. there is also a neat RV Park in AR that you can see by water has a lot of high end RV's when we went there.
    It is like a lot of lake you are staying at the busy part the further away you get the better water. It seem like we had to get past Kimberling City to get to good water the other way.
    Last time we Stayed at Kimberling City and went to the west. A lot of neat homes and farms.
    2007 supra 21v