Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    How far would those areas you mention be by water? I don't mind a nice cruise to find good water but I don't want to drive 2 hours, thats just burning too much fuel.
    Never made it that Far East by boat, but I've heard it a long trek, likely several hours. Hit me up if you decide the lake's worth revisiting and I can give you some intel on the quiet side of the lake.
    2013 Mojo

We have been there a week a time for a few years. These are the places we have been to. The 2 spots I marked with cliffs / rope swing are a good time! The 2 circled restaurants were good food with boat slips and a good cruise up to. Mill Creek cove is a good spot for nice water. I am sure there are many other good spots though. We spent most of our time between there and the rope swing area. Also what's up dock marina is really close to there at Kimberling City for any needs.

TableRock.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KAN5AS View Post
    We have been there a week a time for a few years. These are the places we have been to. The 2 spots I marked with cliffs / rope swing are a good time! The 2 circled restaurants were good food with boat slips and a good cruise up to. Mill Creek cove is a good spot for nice water. I am sure there are many other good spots though. We spent most of our time between there and the rope swing area. Also what's up dock marina is really close to there at Kimberling City for any needs.

TableRock.jpg
    Awesome, thats a good map. The drive to Kimberling City and the ropeswing/cliff doesnt look too bad, like 10 miles to whats up dock and 19 miles to the rope swing but to get to flat creek at cape fair is a haul at 36 miles! Don't think we will be headed up that direction, that's a full tank of fuel round trip almost. I guess I need to find out what my most fuel efficient speed is for cruising for just traveling from location to location lol. Mill Creek looks a little small and crowded with boat houses for riding.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Anyone know the alcohol and boating laws in Missouri?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Everyone +21 can drink except the driver. But no glass/bottles on Tablerock.

Also, just an FYI, no passengers on swim deck or top of engine deck while boat is underway (I've been stopped for this a couple times...)

https://www.boat-ed.com/assets/pdf/h...ook_entire.pdf
    2013 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by c h r i s View Post
    Everyone +21 can drink except the driver. But no glass/bottles on Tablerock.

Also, just an FYI, no passengers on swim deck or top of engine deck while boat is underway (I've been stopped for this a couple times...)

https://www.boat-ed.com/assets/pdf/h...ook_entire.pdf
    Well that really kind of stinks. Not that I get trashed on the water but I'd like to have a beer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

Also not sure how the follow differs from your normal stomping grounds:

-Towing from sunset to sunrise only
    -need a flag up while towed is in the water (but not while being towed)
    -driver doesn't need an observer with adequate mirror.
    2013 Mojo

You can still have a couple beers Dave

You can't drink while driving
    Don't drink sitting in drivers seat
    Don't have everyone drinking and toasting as the patrol comes by lol

Those laws are very similar to OR

Most states will say everyone but the driver can drink
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I agree with Mmandley, I've yet to have an issue in 10 years, just don't give'em a reason stop you in the first place and you'll be ok. I don't ever have one in a cup holder while underway.
    2013 Mojo

Default Table Rock Lake Trip

It's that time! Loaded up and about to head out on our 630 mile drive to table rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David