Thread: 2017 mojo audio

Default 2017 mojo audio

I'm putting in my order on Monday and wondering if I should go ahead and add the bow speakers with sub and amp and wetsounds rev 10's. Is the wetsounds amp that they package with the rev 10's adequate? Should I pass on all of these since the wetsounds tower and amp is $2000 and the 2 bow speakers with sub and amp is 1250? If I can do better for around the same price after I get the boat I would rather do that.

The significant difference will be in the interior, primarily in the sub. First, if doing it on your own, you would build an enclosure. Second, you are likely to send more power to the sub than the factory does. Same with the in-boats. I think it would be a "fuller" sounding system.

What are the factory amps on the configurations you mentioned?

prospersigman might have some insight into the difference
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

That's the problem. They don't tell you what the model of the amps are. I wish I knew what the model of the amps were.

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    That's the problem. They don't tell you what the model of the amps are. I wish I knew what the model of the amps were.
    Your dealer will not tell you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

I can check what my factory amp is if you'd like.

Based on what I read online and my dealer advice I only opted for the bow speakers/amp package. I was able to add a pair of rev10's/amp and a sub/amp/box for significantly less than the factory options but did have probably a week of evenings in the garage installing everything. I'm happy with how it turned out.
    Boatless for now

Thanks. I don't mind installing myself. I did everything on my Supra that I just sold.

The significant difference will be in the interior, primarily in the sub. First, if doing it on your own, you would build an enclosure. Second, you are likely to send more power to the sub than the factory does. Same with the in-boats. I think it would be a "fuller" sounding system.

What are the factory amps on the configurations you mentioned?

prospersigman might have some insight into the difference

It is amazing how much difference there is to a factory system when it is properly powered and setup/EQ'd correctly.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix