Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I drive a 2013 Ford F350 4 door longbox. Nice truck, pulls great but feels like I am driving a school bus. This truck gets worked hard and put away dirty most days.
    Wife drives a 2011 Chevy 1500 with the 6.2, LTZ package, 6" lift, Black with tinted windows. We call this the grocery getter. Pulls the Mojo great while I pull the 5th wheel to our favorite hideout. Also handles the drifting snow in Idaho pretty well.
    Toys 1952 ford F-1 with original flathead v8 dualed exuast to make it sound mean but only has 90 Hp
    1948 ford coupe. Chopped top, custom front end. Flat black with metalic red scallops and hand brushed pin striping. 327 chevy engine with Muncie 4 speed.
    Some days I drive slow, some days I burn rubber.
    I would say I am a blue collar worker that has been stuck in a mid life crises every day of my life.
    work hard and play harder.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    Don't yell at your boat driver
    It could be a long swim to the truck

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    I drive a 2013 Ford F350 4 door longbox. Nice truck, pulls great but feels like I am driving a school bus. This truck gets worked hard and put away dirty most days.
    Wife drives a 2011 Chevy 1500 with the 6.2, LTZ package, 6" lift, Black with tinted windows. We call this the grocery getter. Pulls the Mojo great while I pull the 5th wheel to our favorite hideout. Also handles the drifting snow in Idaho pretty well.
    Toys 1952 ford F-1 with original flathead v8 dualed exuast to make it sound mean but only has 90 Hp
    1948 ford coupe. Chopped top, custom front end. Flat black with metalic red scallops and hand brushed pin striping. 327 chevy engine with Muncie 4 speed.
    I would say I am a blue collar worker that has been stuck in a mid life crises every day of my life.
    I love this. I had a mid 20's crisis, a mid 30's crisis, a mid 40's crisis... I'm right there with ya!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    Post some pics of those Fords. The old ones.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I'm on both ends of the spectrum on what I drive. My daily is a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring. My wife drives a 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring. My father in law sold Honda's, so we've always received great discounts on our cars. We each got new cars before he retired to use the discount one last time. Prior to my Hybrid, I drove a 2006 Accord; my wife drove a 2005 Pilot.

On the flip side, I also have a 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo that puts down almost 700hp to the wheels. I like to say it cancels out my Hybrid, but I just don't drive it as much as I used to these days.

If it weren't for my commute length and gas mileage, I'd drive a truck. I just can't argue with averaging over 50mpgs on my daily car.
    2017 Mojo Surf Edition
    2017 F-150 XLT Tow Vehicle

-----------Other Toys-----------
    2007 Honda AquaTrax F-12X
    1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

Since childhood I have been fond of German and Japanese cars. Germany - it's quality, reliability, confidence in any road, and Japan - shocking, self-expression, smooth lines, unique interior and unusual exterior. It's not strange that I bought a Volkswagen Tiguan. I used to go by my husband's car - Nissan Murano. Both cars are perfect in driving, and safety modes allow me to drive on roads like a racer!