This is just for fun and based solely on my observations as I drive about 30,000 miles a year just between home and the office. All 30,000 miles have been within the state of Utah just outside SLC. This is not to offend anyone but just to have fun and see where it goes.

First off, I have no room to talk, I drive a Mercedes Benz and the Wife drives the Titan XD. We have owned over 20 vehicles including some listed below.

Toyota Trucks: Big or small, new or old, drivers just go fast and love to ride your rear even when doing 78 in a 65. Worse Toyota Truck was a punk kid with a BYU sticker on the window tried to run me off the road, I was passing a tanker doing 80 in a 65. Doesn't matter how big those balls are hanging from the hitch on the back there's got to be some compensating going on somewhere.

Toyota Prius: Stop focusing on growing that dam tree on the dash and just drive.

Mini Vans: three types here; the soccer mom, so focused on being a mom and the kids that driving is not a priority, even though she is driving. the dad and or soccer dad; the dad is focused on getting to their destination as fast as possible to get away from all the screaming kids, the soccer dad, is just trying to be cool while driving a mini van. And of course the teenage daughter/son who just got their license to drive...

VW's: Not sure on these ones, again they just go fast regardless of weather and road conditions.

Mazda: These drivers must be invincible, always going way faster than posted speeds even in snow covered roads. The Zoom Zoom tag line must be taken literally when signing the paperwork.

Luxury SUV's: Range Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Audi, Cadillac. My car cost me 100k or more, I'm so much better than you so I don't care how I drive, my blinkers don't work but that's your problem not mine. Oh I'm dressed to the nine to go shopping because I have to look the part to match my SUV.

Big Jacked up Trucks: putting big a$$ tires on the truck and didn't want to pay for speedometer re-calibration, you are all going slow while in fact I'm the one going way over the posted speed limit. Since I'm so much bigger than you get out of my way. Oh and those big expensive tires, don't really help much in snow and ice covered roads.

Now for a few generalizations: These may be specific to Utah but am sure they apply elsewhere.
-The stick figure family of Mom Dad and 10 plus kids on the back of a small hatchback, are they clowns?
-Tourists or as I like to refer to them as Bar Code cars (Rentals all have bar code stickers) I get to deal with Sundance Film Festival and people from all over the world coming to visit, Must stay as far away from Bar Code Cars as possible.
-Drivers scared of Highway Patrol, they're already doing at least 5 under, see a cop and slam on the brakes, now doing 15 under and never speeds back up.
-The Stuff Your Face while Driving Driver, be sure to use that plate to help keep it clean.
-Never learned how to use Cruise Control driver, speed fluctuates so much when passing they speed up, then they slow down, then they speed up, then they slow down.

Of those 30,000 miles during this past year, I have seen numerous accidents, roll overs, slide offs, deer/elk/moose collisions and have had my fair share of oh $h!t moments. Just trying to have fun with this as we head into the heavy travel season and we all start towing our boats.

I'm sure I left off many other types of vehicles and am sure you all have your own thoughts and ideas on each.

Let's be safe out there!