Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Mine: 04 Tahoe small lift, wheel and tires. I use it on the lakes in the winter, fields in the summer and woods in the fall. It gets used and abused but I can work on it easily. Not to mention it is well paid off and the company reimbursement for mileage is a fantastic.

Wifes: 12 GMC Terrain, kid hauler but we need something bigger.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    trayson---take a stab at it

me---2011 Ram 1500 hemi 4x4, other than a 2" level its stock and white
    wife--2016 Honda Crv

curious what you come up with
    Hmmm... Not a ton of crazy stereotypes explode with either of those vehicles. That's going to be tougher. Here's my best try...

Honda CRV: I've always loved Hondas and that "Honda reliability" has alway brought a smile to my face. I wanted something that felt more adventureous than the typical sedan. I definitely wasn't willing to go the minivan. So the "cute-yute" baby SUV is perfect for me.

Ram: Everyone has a Ford, and I grew up loving muscle cars, so getting a Ram Hemi just felt right. It's white and stock, so I definitely fly under the radar, which is good. I'm not the type to beg for attention, but I will break out that satisfying smile when I hear the exhaust come to life if I give the hemi some gas.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Needs to get out of the garage more . . . .

Hit me Trayson...

Mine...16 F-150

Hers...16 Rav4

My company car....15 Escape... LOL
    Boatless for now

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Needs to get out of the garage more . . . .

Your stereo type is: "I'm a bad hombre and I love the smell of race fuel and burnt rubber!"
    -Jake

Pretty boring drives for me.
    2014 F150 with a 5L. Wanted a new truck for less than $30K. I live 1.5 miles from home to work so I put on very few miles. A turboboost was an additional $4K and at 5,000 a year going from 18-20 mpg would take 57.5 years to break even. I run my trucks into the ground so no matter what I have they will have very little value left.

I have a 2007 Wrangler soft top I bought in 2010 when the economy was bad and SUVs were getting a bad name. It had 17,000 miles and I got it for $13,900. It was completely a street ride so I changed out bumpers, added a winch and skid plates, fenders, modest lift, wheels and tires, lockers, stereo, subwoofer and programming chip. I've been to Moab three times with it and I leave the doors and top off in the summer. My Polaris RZR cost more than the Jeep did. I put on 3,000 miles a year. Great toy and I feel more within my comfort zone being in the Wrangler than being in a sports car.

I drive within 5mph of the speed limit.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Hmmm... Not a ton of crazy stereotypes explode with either of those vehicles. That's going to be tougher. Here's my best try...

Honda CRV: I've always loved Hondas and that "Honda reliability" has alway brought a smile to my face. I wanted something that felt more adventureous than the typical sedan. I definitely wasn't willing to go the minivan. So the "cute-yute" baby SUV is perfect for me.

Ram: Everyone has a Ford, and I grew up loving muscle cars, so getting a Ram Hemi just felt right. It's white and stock, so I definitely fly under the radar, which is good. I'm not the type to beg for attention, but I will break out that satisfying smile when I hear the exhaust come to life if I give the hemi some gas.

pretty dam spot on, do love to hear the throttle open up on

crv--gas sipper
    hemi--gas chugger
    her car makes up for mine--lol
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

"but I will break out that satisfying smile when I hear the exhaust come to life if I give the hemi some gas"

Except for that one time at the Clermont, Fl ramp....Kaneboats jumped in your truck, tromped on the gas and rattled your pipes!

LOL! I recall that kind of irritated you a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Hit me Trayson...

Mine...16 F-150

Hers...16 Rav4

My company car....15 Escape... LOL
    RAV4 is basically the same as a CRV, so you get the same stereotype as the CRV got.

Not sure if yours is an Ecoboost or not, but there's so many new F150's it's hard to get too much of a stereotype on them cause EVERYONE drives one!

I have a brand new ecoboost. Sure, I could have sprung and got one of the bad boy diesels, but I don't need to prove anything. I don't need to be the quarterback, everyone knows that I made the team. And I probably got more action "off the field" than the QB did anyway.
    Company Car: Yeah, I think Ford must have struck a backroom deal to put these escapes out there for so many company cars. I wish they gave me a truck or at least a real SUV. But it's free and I'll drive it like I stole it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    pretty dam spot on, do love to hear the throttle open up on

crv--gas sipper
    hemi--gas chugger
    her car makes up for mine--lol
    Let's see. My daily is the S6 with the 4.2L V8. Hers is the Ecoboost F150 with the 6" lift and 35's. Both drink gas. It's ironic that the BEST gas mileage I get is from my M3! Oh well. My sister is a petroleum geologist doing oil exploration. So I keep her in business.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com