Default 2007 moomba lsv, looking to buy

I am looking at a 2007 lsv that we will primarily surf behind. Has 2 750 lb sacs in rear, 500 lb in belly, upgraded ballast pumps, suckgate, perfect pass,700 hrs, upgraded stereo, sundeck & rear seat vinyl need to be replaced, overall boat is a 7.5 out of 10. Asking $27,00. Questions: 1) Does this seem like a fair price? 2) How will it surf? I've seen video of the wave & it looks clean, fairly long, good sized. Have not been behind the boat though and looking for comments. Thanks

It'll surf pretty good. I'd ask for a little off cuz the new interior isn't going to be cheap and while the hours aren't too bad you can find boats with lower hours out there.

The suckgate is a huge difference maker and lets you run a lot more weight in the off side. We used to put an extra 400 under the seats on the surf side and only fill the off side to about 50%. Now we ditched the extra bag under the seats and run about 85% full on the off side.

BTW, I don't think you have 500 in the belly. It's usually a 400 bag. You can add an IBS under the bow seats. I have a small one about 400 but you can get a 650 or 750 one up there.

Look at post #4 in this thread for ultimate setup:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....rfing-upgrades
    Last edited by kaneboats; 03-11-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Does the 2007 lsv
    surf better in one side or the other?