Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There is a issue on the 2017's as well with USB and AUX, just FYI...
    2018 Supra SL550
    2017 Supra SE450

I ordered a DAP today. I am hoping this will be better. I think it will be better than using a phone.

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

Josh

2016 Supra SG 450

So I know this is an old thread, but just got a new 2016 Supra and having issues with USB as well. I don't want to play from a USB drive but I do want to run my phone through the USB port. I can't seem to get USB as an option at all. Is there anything I can do here?
    2016 SG400

Quote Originally Posted by JoshM50 View Post
    So I know this is an old thread, but just got a new 2016 Supra and having issues with USB as well. I don't want to play from a USB drive but I do want to run my phone through the USB port. I can't seem to get USB as an option at all. Is there anything I can do here?
    I have a new 2016 SG550 and have the same problem. I was told apple products didn’t work so I tried android and it doesn’t work either. Bluetooth works great but I can tell a little quality loss. The Aux works and the sound is great but you lose the remote controls. It’s a bummer deal. I’ve called Skiers Choice and the company that made the controller, they all have said use Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mgigs7 View Post
    I have a new 2016 SG550 and have the same problem. I was told apple products didn’t work so I tried android and it doesn’t work either. Bluetooth works great but I can tell a little quality loss. The Aux works and the sound is great but you lose the remote controls. It’s a bummer deal. I’ve called Skiers Choice and the company that made the controller, they all have said use Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using a digital audio player has definitely been better than using my phone for Bluetooth but I still hate it. I haven't found a good solution

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450