Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just got my Enzo bags. There was a lot of interest, figured I'd share a picture

Definitely sweet!!! I didn't have much time so I threw one in and filled it with air to see how it fit. It fits great, I'm going to get a plan together to move the batteries so I can have some storage as they do eat up every bit of the storage under the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, those things are huge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Holy F batman

Hope you got a strong �� prop
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by Stimbert View Post
    Definitely sweet!!! I didn't have much time so I threw one in and filled it with air to see how it fit. It fits great, I'm going to get a plan together to move the batteries so I can have some storage as they do eat up every bit of the storage under the seats.

What prop are you running? I've got the oj 945. I picked up the same bags. If they do fill completely it'll be 400-500 pounds more than I was running last season. My prop seemed to do fine, but that prop comment has me second guessing it's ability...
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

It has me thinking too but I trust the service manager/my buddy that I've talked with about it. I have the OJ 15x13 WAKEPRO 1.125" 945 4/16. He said it should not be a problem with the added weight.

But I guess only time will tell. Hopefully it's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Stimbert View Post
    It has me thinking too but I trust the service manager/my buddy that I've talked with about it. I have the OJ 15x13 WAKEPRO 1.125" 945 4/16. He said it should not be a problem with the added weight.

You should be fine with that prop.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

I hope so too. This winter has already been too expensive. This community is really good at helping a guy spend money!
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Lol

Not to high jack the thread at all.

Has anyone removed the hard tank which i believe are 250lbs in a Supra / Craz under the rear storage in the floors and swapped it out with Lead ? I have a similar bag as above that i had custom made by wakemakers as you can tell it takes alot of room. Just thinking if you removed the hard tank under the rear floor which holds 250lbs ( water weight = 8.34 lbs per gallon ) which would mean that tank it holds approximately 30 gallons. Lead in that same gallon of water = 96lbs, Steel = 75lbs. ( Leadwake now uses Steel in their bags ( http://www.leadwake.com/ ).

Doing the math right you could add close to 2000 pounds in that same area if you filled that area with steel. Obviously that would not be recommended if pulling boat in and out of the water. What if you were able to putt like 1000 pounds in there which would allow you to run a smaller bag or even stock bag the boat comes with ?