Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I run the set up most have been using. 900s in the lockers, full center ballast bag as well as in the bow and then use a suck gat and I can get a great wave to surf. I did replace the whole pump system with Wakemakers reversible pumps and they are great. I love the upgrade. Not a hard install, just takes some time.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I run the set up most have been using. 900s in the lockers, full center ballast bag as well as in the bow and then use a suck gat and I can get a great wave to surf. I did replace the whole pump system with Wakemakers reversible pumps and they are great. I love the upgrade. Not a hard install, just takes some time.
    I went with the 1000lbs sumo sacs and the reversible pump upgrade. Gotta wait for some parts that are out of stock but should all be here by the end of the month. Haven't bought a bow sac yet but I'm sure that will happen sooner than later. I'll build myself a suck gate too hopefully that should get me a respectable wave!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2007 Mobius LSV

Tow Vehicle 2003 F250 6.0 PSD

Why are you crossing vent lines? To prevent draining when listed? I feel like it would get annoying remembering everything is reversed when paying attention to which bags are full/empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    1100 rear surf side, 750 opposite side with suck gate, center 400 and 750 IBS full.

This place needs a like button. Surfs up, well done.

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Why are you crossing vent lines? To prevent draining when listed? I feel like it would get annoying remembering everything is reversed when paying attention to which bags are full/empty.

Yes, it stops the bag draining and allows the bag to fill completely. I had to think about your reversed comment as my rear doors open up long before any water comes out the vents.. ��
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Yeah, against many good suggestions from others on here, I'm sticking with aerator pumps for my system as I know I would forget to shut off the reversibles when empty and be replacing impellers constantly.

2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Yeah, against many good suggestions from others on here, I'm sticking with aerator pumps for my system as I know I would forget to shut off the reversibles when empty and be replacing impellers constantly.

They dont burn out quick, I leave them on all the time..lol..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    They dont burn out quick, I leave them on all the time..lol..
    Why don't they use green for boats?

-Jake

I have a 2008 LSV , I have 2 750's in the rears, 400 ski locker, 650 in the bow and a suck gate , run at 11.0 mph , and this is my wave

2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...

That is a great looking surf wave. I am finally upgrading my '07 to 1100 lb bags and 750 lb IBS - installing this spring. Cannot wait to get them in and give it a go, especially after seeing you wave. How does your stock prop handle all that weight. I figured an Acme 1433 would be my next upgrade.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847