Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch5 View Post
    Thanks for all this great info and the pics on the upgrade chawkphil....I just got my upgrade kit and plan is to get it done this week and (hopefully) back in the water Saturday. Might be aggressive given work schedule and if I am missing parts ....but seems as though from your thread on this I should be ok. My initial main questions were pump mounting location and thru hull locations, so appreciate your pics for that...assume the pump locations worked with no issues? Also, dumb question I am sure, but did you change the routing on the vent lines which were reused from the old drain lines? Certainly looks good based on the wave. Thanks again!

Mark
    So far the pump location has worked out great. Make sure you mount them with the impeller down and try to rout the lines so that loop upward from the pumps so that water naturally settles in the impellers. I've left my pumps running far too long a few times already and haven't had to replace an impeller yet. My neighbors pumps are mounted upside down and he's gone through several impellers already this season.

I did not cross the vent lines as the idea behind using a suckgate is having the boat fairly level vs listing it to either side. I haven't noticed any water running out of the vent lines while surfing so I don't see a need for it.

Good luck on the install! As I said in the thread the ibs is an absolute must and I'd go even heavier than 750lbs if I could. It makes all the difference. You will not regret doing this. It turns this small crossover boat into a legitimate surf boat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2007 Mobius LSV

Tow Vehicle 2003 F250 6.0 PSD

Hi everyone

I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to send me plans for a successful proven suck g8 for a 07 LSV

Thanks in advance

CJ
    '07 LSV
    340 EXT CAT SS
    Probably the only one in the UK
    [/SIGPIC]

May have to run a search on "suckgate" "suck gate" or "sukg8". Here is a head start though (Look at post #297):

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....a-boats/page30
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, it is indeed a head start. I did do a search without much success hence the question. I am convinced there is a suck gate thread on here that I have read but I can't seem to find it again.
    '07 LSV
    340 EXT CAT SS
    Probably the only one in the UK
    [/SIGPIC]

Default 08 LSV Wave

This thread has been awesome! I bought an 08 LSV a month ago and was nervous that there was not much surf info like the older Centurions etc.
    Anyways 650lbs in the front, Two 1,100S in the rear, 400lbs in the floor, 250 on the surf side, and a wake shaper. THIS WAVE IS EPIC!
    It does not matter the size of the rider or the board there is tons of wave to rip on.
    Current 2008 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Moomba Outback Sold
    31 Jupiter Sold
    31 Contender Sold
    31 intrepid Sold
    25 Mako Sold

Moomba Outback Sold
    31 Jupiter Sold
    31 Contender Sold
    31 intrepid Sold
    25 Mako Sold

yea, it is all about weight and a good wake shaper. Our 07 LSV had a great wave. Glad you got it dialed in.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    yea, it is all about weight and a good wake shaper. Our 07 LSV had a great wave. Glad you got it dialed in.
    Oh yeah I bought the Swell and the Liquid Force Edge Pro 2 Wake Shapers. For me boat the Liquid Force was superior and I sent the Swell back.

Do you know how to post larger photos?
    Moomba Outback Sold
    31 Jupiter Sold
    31 Contender Sold
    31 intrepid Sold
    25 Mako Sold

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWebb View Post
    Do you know how to post larger photos?
    Most of us are using https://imgur.com or tapatalk. Everyone discussed the image issues here for years, and have now gave up on it lol. Were all using third party software.
    2019' Moomba Max

I believe the image issue is fixed. I have not had trouble uploading files from my hard drive recently.
    boat 2.jpg

This is just a test. Was playing with the configurator and saved this image in my hard drive. No, I'm not shopping.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost