Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    The autowake is pretty damn cool, but if you can get a 2016 for a killer deal, I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same feedback I have heard from dealer and a couple of team riders. You still have to get it setup the way you like. I think it would be good for when your crew changes or moves around in boat. My crew is a 7 and 6 year old most of the time. I think autowake would burn up the ballast pumps trying to keep up with them moving around the boat!!
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Same feedback I have heard from dealer and a couple of team riders. You still have to get it setup the way you like. I think it would be good for when your crew changes or moves around in boat. My crew is a 7 and 6 year old most of the time. I think autowake would burn up the ballast pumps trying to keep up with them moving around the boat!!
    And me the rest of the time
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    It's a good time for sure to buy 2016 models. December to now probably not much different. I did in December because boat show 7 year warranty, had a buyer wanting my mojo, a little help on 2016 taxes, and price was right on SA. The one I bought was a last summer 2016 model.

If you already had someone to buy your Mojo, that is so key.

I would buy the same model if I sold my 07 supra

Not sure if I would fork over that extra $$ for the 450 motor.

That blue/graphite 2016 SA Worlds in the classifieds is pretty sweet.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    made it on the water saturday, but only 2 of us so i did not get in. water was at 46, so still a bit chilly. was still great to get on the water. We did have a pleasant first day out though. I thought i had switched the batteries to off last winter during winterizing, and i had, but then i guess i got back in, and did some things with the stereo on, forgot to turn it off that time. dead batteries, but jump right alive and charged on the water for an hour spin around the lake. also good to burn out some of the old gas too. one of the ballast bags seemed to fill while driving, will have to check the valve and probably replace it. really wish i would have taken it in for new upholstery this winter. but the wife gets a new kitchen and main level flooring upgrade, so i will live with this another season.

Ouch, that interior is not happy. Mine is a 2008 also and could probably look like that but I've got tons of "Tear Aid" holding everything together. I actually bought a 5' roll of tear aid to get me through 1 more season before I re-upholster. It's clear and doesn't look perfect, but it's way better than having open tears on the vinyl.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Might as well start it off:

Getting a buff job that is long over due. From the journey it made from Oregon to Tx the shrink wrap and tape left a few spots on it that wouldn't wax out, hoping this takes care of it!
    Nice, where are you having the work done? I've got a few blemishes in my gel coat I'd like to get worked out and a get a good buff on the rest.
    2006 Moomba XLV
    Indmar 325 MPI - Acme 1433
    1,100lb V-drive sacs + 1,180lb front
    WakeMAKERS Ballast System Upgrade
    DIY SuckGate
    PerfectPass DBW

It's being done at National Auto Collision in Sherman.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

She's done...super pleased. They were able to get all of the scuffs out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000670887046

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Your link is dildos.

2017 Moomba Craz

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Since I have the whidshield off I figured it was time to get the small scuffs out of the gel.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"