Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

That Supra looks tits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoncyruss View Post
    i'M honestly contemplating moving to texas for longer boating seasons! I haven't seen the sun in 3 months!
    In Atlanta we had water in the 70s through November, the boat stayed in the lift December, January only. Already been out a few times in Feb.

So much nicer then when we lived in Portland LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Since Russell and I both live in Prosper I am thinking he should buy me a new boat as well
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

made it on the water saturday, but only 2 of us so i did not get in. water was at 46, so still a bit chilly. was still great to get on the water. We did have a pleasant first day out though. I thought i had switched the batteries to off last winter during winterizing, and i had, but then i guess i got back in, and did some things with the stereo on, forgot to turn it off that time. dead batteries, but jump right alive and charged on the water for an hour spin around the lake. also good to burn out some of the old gas too. one of the ballast bags seemed to fill while driving, will have to check the valve and probably replace it. really wish i would have taken it in for new upholstery this winter. but the wife gets a new kitchen and main level flooring upgrade, so i will live with this another season.

19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    made it on the water saturday, but only 2 of us so i did not get in. water was at 46, so still a bit chilly. was still great to get on the water. We did have a pleasant first day out though. I thought i had switched the batteries to off last winter during winterizing, and i had, but then i guess i got back in, and did some things with the stereo on, forgot to turn it off that time. dead batteries, but jump right alive and charged on the water for an hour spin around the lake. also good to burn out some of the old gas too. one of the ballast bags seemed to fill while driving, will have to check the valve and probably replace it. really wish i would have taken it in for new upholstery this winter. but the wife gets a new kitchen and main level flooring upgrade, so i will live with this another season.

Creek! I may try for this Sunday if I get the boat back from body shop but if not gonna shoot for the weekend after. As long as I got 48 degrees or better on water and 100 combo I'm good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Haha probably is record. I should have done it in September but chickened out. Deal came along in December so jumped on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better deal than some of last summer's new SAs that are on the market now?

Some of those have some good upgrades.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Default March Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Better deal than some of last summer's new SAs that are on the market now?

Some of those have some good upgrades.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    It's a good time for sure to buy 2016 models. December to now probably not much different. I did in December because boat show 7 year warranty, had a buyer wanting my mojo, a little help on 2016 taxes, and price was right on SA. The one I bought was a last summer 2016 model.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    It's a good time for sure to buy 2016 models. December to now probably not much different. I did in December because boat show 7 year warranty, had a buyer wanting my mojo, a little help on 2016 taxes, and price was right on SA. The one I bought was a last summer 2016 model.

My dealer still has a couple left over 16 supras and I keep thinking about it, but you donlt get autowake. Wonder if it's that big of a deal

The autowake is pretty damn cool, but if you can get a 2016 for a killer deal, I wouldn't sweat it too much.

2017 Moomba Craz

^ Agreed....
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold