Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Instead of a roller I'm gonna cut all that off and build a v nose catch like the old nautique trailers.
    They looked so good! Just a heads up if you haven't used one though... Carpet wears out quite fast with the road vibration and I have also seen it pull out the rub rail. The rails are build a lot different now so maybe that's not a problem. Can't wait to see the trailer done, looks damn good so far.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Finally got my new (to me) 2009 lsv on the water to ride. So happy to ride behind her rather than work on her. Since I didn't get to work on ballast configuration because I couldn't fill ibs (see below). Not me pictured.

I did encounter one weird thing that I'll have to work on. The 12v outlet turned the tsunami pump on (for ibs) but didn't pump. Tried 2 pumps but both of them didn't work and I know they work fine. Head scratcher for sure since it would spin...tried a phone charger and it lit up but actually emptied the phone charge. Anyways, i'll tinker with it later unless anyone has suggestions. 20170319_140201.jpg20170319_165042.jpg20170319_140201.jpg

Not sure why it's rotating the image, tried to compensate for rotation and it stayed the same lol
    Last edited by _fng_; 03-19-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    2009 Moomba LSV

80 degrees mid March in Denver....not sure what to say but I'll take it! We normally aren't on the water for another month but managed to get out today for a couple decent sets to get the rust off. Water was 57, almost didn't even need the drysuit. Wifey didn't get any pics of me riding since she was managing the 2 and 5 year old while I rode, but we had a great first day out!
    I got to get my first ride on my new phase5 wire. First impressions, it was decent. Pretty fast, broke loose easier than the nubstep, but I found myself back on the nubstep for my 2nd ride of the day. Even better....little man's new hyperlite vest arrived friday...the thing is sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    80 degrees mid March in Denver....not sure what to say but I'll take it! We normally aren't on the water for another month but managed to get out today for a couple decent sets to get the rust off. Water was 57, almost didn't even need the drysuit. Wifey didn't get any pics of me riding since she was managing the 2 and 5 year old while I rode, but we had a great first day out!

WTF is on your feet??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
    Finally got my new (to me) 2009 lsv on the water to ride. So happy to ride behind her rather than work on her. Since I didn't get to work on ballast configuration because I couldn't fill ibs (see below). Not me pictured.

I did encounter one weird thing that I'll have to work on. The 12v outlet turned the tsunami pump on (for ibs) but didn't pump. Tried 2 pumps but both of them didn't work and I know they work fine. Head scratcher for sure since it would spin...tried a phone charger and it lit up but actually emptied the phone charge. Anyways, i'll tinker with it later unless anyone has suggestions. 20170319_140201.jpg20170319_165042.jpg20170319_140201.jpg

Not sure why it's rotating the image, tried to compensate for rotation and it stayed the same lol
    Make sure you are connecting it right. when filling the bag, the hose goes on the bag and the pump itself goes over the side in the water.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    WTF is on your feet??????

Haha....I follow the rules strict.....but wife caught me slipping dodging goose crap on the dock lol

Shoes.....my God man, are you a heathen?

2017 Moomba Craz

....I deserve this.....

Yes, it is much better to get the natural oils from people's feet in your carpet as opposed to mere dirt which will wash off.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Yes, it is much better to get the natural oils from people's feet in your carpet as opposed to mere dirt which will wash off.
    I have Miners Moss or whatever it's called and the washes super easy. I'm a no shoes person as well because someone will ALWAYS step on the seats.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig