Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Default Towel Order Page! *****ORDER HERE*****

Poly mailers + labels on Amazon, then PayPal for the shipping. Fast, easy & cheap.

Comes out to about $0.15/parcel in supplies
    Last edited by Woody929; 03-31-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

I say you do whatever is easiest for you brett. I'm sure this whole thing has been a bit of a headache already, and the tough part is still to come.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

My vote is usps boxes I think they have a flat shipping rate just figure out how many will fit in each box then everyone can PayPal you and you ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason - 2008 Mobius XLV
    Wakemakers wave control surf system
    Gravity 3 ballast system
    1180 center bag
    2 rear 1100 bags
    Perfect pass gps
    Stazigate 2.0

Us providing shipping labels will certainly make things a little easier for Brent. He would be able to come up with standardized weights for each quantity of towels. Then he can let us know the 1 address he'll ship from. sure a lot easier than him having to compute everyone's cost (because it'll be different fro every person except USPS flat rate--And even the USPS flat rate would vary depending on how many towels a person bought which would dictate the size of box needed).

I think the only "compromise" would be that Brett offers two offers:
    • USPS flat rate boxes (size obviously depends on the volume of the towels)
    • You send him a label from the shipper of your choice.

That said, for those that are thinking of the USPS flat rate boxes, consider that the volume of the towels is going to be a lot relative to their weight. The USPS flat rate boxes might actually be more expensive than having it sent first class mail or via UPS/FED-Ex. So you might be actually costing yourself more by going flat rate on a lighter bigger item like towels.

Brett, you already know i'll be getting you a fedex label. I'm just throwing out some insight for everyone else.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

The FedEx thing will take some time as I don't know how to get a label when the package isn't available.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    The FedEx thing will take some time as I don't know how to get a label when the package isn't available.
    Create an account on fedex.com
    Click "create a shipment"
    Fill in all the info (to/from/dimensions/weight/shippingmethod)
    Enter payment info
    At the end, it'll give you the option to print a label. Either print it to a PDF or when it displays on your screen, simply do a "print screen" (control/printscreen) and then paste that into an email to Brett.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

You lost me at create an account.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Create an account on fedex.com
    Click "create a shipment"
    Fill in all the info (to/from/dimensions/weight/shippingmethod)
    Enter payment info
    At the end, it'll give you the option to print a label. Either print it to a PDF or when it displays on your screen, simply do a "print screen" (control/printscreen) and then paste that into an email to Brett.
    USPS mailer for me with a PayPal payment. That method is bound to fail somewhere with the number of people involved, variables like package size, package weight, a so called shipping method and then have Brett get shipping packages and then ship them. That method hasn't changed since the 1970s except getting the shipping label which I could do going to a FEDEX store a mile away and get one of theirs.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    You lost me at create an account.
    Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    USPS mailer for me with a PayPal payment. That method is bound to fail somewhere with the number of people involved, variables like package size, package weight, a so called shipping method and then have Brett get shipping packages and then ship them. That method hasn't changed since the 1970s except getting the shipping label which I could do going to a FEDEX store a mile away and get one of theirs.
    Guys, you can ask him to do whatever you want... He mentioned the method that would be the least work for him, I just explained how to facilitate it.

I'm sure he'll end up accommodating other methods.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Let me know what you want me to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD