Thread: Craz or mojo

Default Craz or mojo

Last question. I like the craz. I just don't care for the mojo bow. On the other hand my wife likes the mojo better because she likes the larger bow. Other then the mojo being a foot longer and the larger bow, which one achieves a better surf wave? Also is one easier then the other to achieve this? I'm upgrading boats because I'm tired of the extra ballast all over the seats and floor space. Thanks

I'm pretty sure there already two threads discussing this topic a few months back. There was some good info there for sure.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

You want a craz, wife wants a mojo? You guys should compromise and get a mojo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Nobody wishes they got a smaller boat.
    FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

I'm still in training, but I've heard happy wife happy life. Is the goal to strive for. Get the Mojo

I've been in training for over 10 years. She agrees though on the part about the boat achieving the best wake. I tried searching but didn't come up with much. Im on mobile Tapatalk so I have a hard time. We just got home from a 10 trip so now I can get on the computer and search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by corvette8189 View Post
    Nobody wishes they got a smaller boat.
    this all day long... if my garage would support a 23ft boat, I would not have a 22.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

More space is a definite bonus. I think the mojo is 8 " larger in the rear area and 4" in the bow. The dealer talked me into a craz. The reasoning was if you run with a bigger crew get the mojo. Otherwise you just need to put a lot more weight in the mojo for a comparable wave, according to the dealer. We typically have a crew of 6 ish, so I went with the craz and absolutely love the boat and the way it performs.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.