Thread: New boat sales

Default New boat sales

I found a 2017 mojo that's been on the dealer floor since October. What percent should I be expecting to get off msrp? Would 10% be expecting to much? So far I'm only around 6% with them.

I remember reading on here where people were getting 14 and 15% off.

I have found that number varies greatly by market/dealer. Get a deal you're comfortable with & sign the papers.

I think I got 14 or 15% off my craz when I bought at the boat show last March. There was a thread on here about that not long ago. As others have said, I think it greatly varies by dealer, area and time of year.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

15% would be a smoking deal on a moomba if I remember what I have read in the past. I would be happy anywhere in the 5-10% range.
    remember they are a value line that doesn't have as much margin as the big3 since you're not paying for all the extra frills...
    also depends on the amount of upgrades. just like a car, the higher the "trim" level, the additional points you can shave off. a loaded mojo might have a few more $$ to dicker than a base.

I like wolfe's thought. if both parties are happy, it's a win. keep pressing them until they don't call back and you have found the limit
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I picked up my Mondo at a wakeboarding comp in 2015 for 18% discount. Keep in mind it was factory "loaded" so that is big margin chopper but still I am happy with cost.
    Work to live!!
    2015 mondo
    Aviator tower
    Auto flow
    94 rinker 180 gone

6% to 8% as a rule of thumb and upto an additional 2% to 4% for boat show promotion.