Default 2016 Mojo / Fusion Head Unit Wiring Diagram

So, admittedly - total laziness on my part for not detailed searching of the web, but quick attempts at the forum or Google were not successful. Does anyone have wiring diagrams on factory setups from 2016? I'm about to get deep into mods and my setup is the fusion head unit, 4 main cabin speakers and 4 Roswell tower speakers. I have the factory KX200 amp.

I'll be installing new tower speakers, 2 new amps, a sub, and 2 bow speakers.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Adding an EQ or zone control as well?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Dusty will have better details but all the speaker wires will be where the factory amp rack is. The battery is located near the amp rack so it's fairly straight forward. You will likely need to run new RCA's from helm to amp rack compartment, though.

Depending on what amps you go with, it's possible to reuse the factory amp rack. I needed a bit larger board so Dusty actually pulled the facade from the helm and used it as my amp rack, screwed back onto the factory amp rack braces.

More than likely, your bow speaker wires are already ran.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

The fusion unit has 2 zone control and also got the Exile EXZD (if that is the right acronym) -- the line dual volume, not the EQ.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

I use a 420 for volume in different zones but the Fusion unit can handle it in a fairly simple manner. I believe you can push the volume to cycle through the zones. How you run the RCA's will determine the zones.

I don't know anything about the EXZD. It may be even easier than using the fusion.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

The 205 actually has only one set of pre-out RCA and they are tied to the front speakers. The zone in the 205 is really no more than front rear fade.