Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

They move some air that's for sure.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    This is the box I am putting under the helm,of my Craz. Test fitted it and it's going to work out perfect

https://www.vminnovations.com/Produc...hkTBoChDzw_wcB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Please let me know how this works out and sounds! I'm looking for a cheap and easy sub to add to my obv this spring. Thanks!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

I have a pair of Infinity Reference 1060W 10" subs. they are single voice coil 4ohms, so 2 ohm load to the PPI 1000.1 amp.
    Subs have the frosted 3/8" tubing with blue LED strips inside them (1 led per CM so a more uniform look to the rings). I kept the polk speaker grills and have LED angel eye rings illuminating the cones of the subs.

The box is mounted to the stock footrest on my 2008 XLV, so I'm on the low end for airspace (it's the shape of a wedge) but I will be compensating the next time I open it up with some polyfill.

Last edited by trayson; 03-10-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I REALLY like the dual side-by-side W7s on the silver/red baffle in the Moomba! Hertz me just lookin' at it. I like the symmetry (same orientation, same plane) better than one under-dash and one in the pass-thru. Plus, I like all subwoofers originating from within the confines of the cockpit. But not sure how all that enclosure fit. Great job.

Also, a single JL Audio 13W7 driven by an HD750/1 per each voice coil is a bad hombre. Will separate the marrow from the bone.

Thanks, the mojo has significantly more room under the dash than any other boat I've seen. If you are willing to relocate the heater you could hide a large body under there.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Yeah the Moomba's have a TON of space under the helm!!

thats super nice setup you don't have a pic of the back sided ya?

I have a 2017 craz just purchased two weeks ago. Adding a sub and having a custom box made and installed under the helm. Have appointment on the 28th of June. I’ll post pics when I pick her up.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition

C367766D-9183-4601-BA7F-86B5DF01C5D4.jpg

It doesn’t look bad. But for what I paid for it I was expecting more. They took a standard box and screwed a plate on it that they contoured to the left side. They explained didn’t want face plate to go all the way across and cover half the storage in front of cup holder.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition

Have as close a possible sized ported box behind the face plate, would still like to tweak with the box size and get a little more cubic feet out of it, but for 300w sub, sounds freaking good. Did a Jl system in my buddies safe boat, did the jl M12IB6 ran infinite baffle and that thing sounds amazing.
    sub.jpg
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds