Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do have and 800 to throw up there but always felt that It lacked push

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Sorry if I've been a bad influence.....isn't that what this forum us for? Lol. I just recently sold my 1100's on that moomba/ supra facebook page. They sold in like 45 minutes.. There was a few guys that messaged me about them. List them on there if you haven't already.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

How do the 1280s fit in the rear locker? also what is the weight of the enzo sacs and how is that fit in a mojo?

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine13 View Post
    How do the 1280s fit in the rear locker? also what is the weight of the enzo sacs and how is that fit in a mojo?
    Enzo's are 1450, they apparently fit like a glove in the craz. I've got a set but the boat is still in storage, but haven't had a chance to see with my own eyes. I would say you'd have 8" of space under your seats in a mojo, since the mojo bench is about that much longer than the craz.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

The 1280s fit in just the compartment, it does not go under the rear seat. Its apx 5 inches from the top of the compartment. I store ropes and things in the cargo nets on the underside of the door.

The Enzo fills the V compart areas completely, even popping the door up a little. Length wise I have 3 batteries so my battery compartment is slightly longer but it filled the storage up completely. On the goofy side it filled that compartment completely.

The newer 23ft Mojo I would expect you will have 6" extra.

V compartment. Enzo

Storage area Enzo
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]