Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    Totally agree... have multiple buddies with G23's. The G25's are just huge though.

Good to know on the Craz in the rough... Thanks for the info.
    Whatever you land in hit me up. I'm a teacher so am pretty open in the summer and am always looking to ride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well it dwells 26"1/2" and has tons of free board I've hade it in some pretty rough water with no problems

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Whatever you land in hit me up. I'm a teacher so am pretty open in the summer and am always looking to ride

Will do for sure!

started out in a 20ft supra launch20ssv. I am now in a 22ft boat and would never go back to the 20 again. I don't ever have a lot of people on the boat but the added 2ft is worth the few $$ up front and those few extra $$ up front will be much cheaper than the loss at trade in and buying a bigger boat as the kiddo's grow and want to invite friends out.
    don't have kids but if I did have 3, I would be shopping the mojo for the added room knowing that 3 kids will mean 6 plus 2 adults and the occasional friends parent that wants to come. now you have 9 or 10 in the boat....

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

^yup, started in the same boat as sandm, totally agree

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    ... we've had Nautiques in the past, but been out of boating ... get all the options right from the start vs adding them over time.
    If you have the budget to support a custom build, do it. Get the colors, trailer, cover, electronics, other options, and peace of mind warranty you want. We did that and never looked back. Boat was perfect every time out. Only thing added several years after purchase were LED cupholders, which were not a factory option at the time we bought. Our Moomba replaced a Nautique sold shortly after I got married. When the boys were old enough, we bought the Moomba. Family of five.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

The Helix has a 102 beam the widest in moomba fleet it's roomier then you would think if you haven't been in one you really can't judge it's size

Morning all. Just my 2¢ also...... I am trading in my 2001 Kamberra on a 2017 Mondo. I wanted a shorter boat because I own a cottage on a smaller lake and the Kamberra was that one size too big at 22' long. At the Toronto boat there was both a Mondo and a Helix. Comparatively the Mondo suited me better as it was shallower and I preferred the dash and the nose over the Helix. The price was good on the Helix, but the one major draw back was that the Helix did not have a ski pylon. I have 3 teenagers that are into every water sport. So without a pylon, skiing and tubing were out. I've seen people attach the tube rope to the tower, but every manufacturer says not to. In a nutshell, with your kids being younger you don't want to make a large investment and not be able to do everything the kids are hoping to do.
    2020 Moomba Kaiyen > Finally on my lift!
    2017 Moomba Mondo > Traded
    2000 Moomba Kamberra > Traded

I 100% agree with Sandm and Dusty. Kids grow, kids want to invite friends, or you make friends with the kids parents and then you have 9-11 people in a boat with coolers, beach bags, everything else. I started with a 18' boat when I had just 1 kid that was 2 years old, I then went to a 21' boat with 2 kids (2&4 years old), now they are 7 and 9 and we always bring at least 1 additional kid and another adult couple with a kid or two.

If this is a boat you are going to keep for the next 5-7 years...maybe more. I would go Mojo all the way, definitely no smaller then Craz.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

I hook tube Rope to back of boat