Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XLV surf tabs

I also installed the tabs with lenco actuator and control system. (Homemade system) on my supra 21v I finally got mine dialed in after two summers and 4 different sets of tabs and about 10 different modifications. I am running a 18" wide by 16" long tabs with a pair of fins angled in the center of the tabs to get a good wake.
    I like using my tabs but after using a suckgate I would not spend the extra money on the tabs. There were some at the ST Louis Mo boat so for $200 I think that would be the route I would take.
    Last edited by wolff supra21v; 02-28-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    2007 supra 21v

IMG_3919.jpg

Here are the tabs. I tried sending the pictures to you via PM but could not do I will post them here. Let me know if you want them.

Default XLV surf tabs

I would just get a nauticurl and call it good. https://nauticurl.com
    Think of it this way, it's just a $200 investment to try this before you spend $4000 on the go surf assist set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I installed the Wakeland tabs on my 2007 Supra 22' SSV last summer. Mixed results. By the end of the summer I still had some wash in the wave-lip I could not get rid of. It took a lot of playing around and I still do not have it the way I want it. It was very weight sensitive for surfing each time we went out.

For wake-boarding, it worked good and the boat got on plane faster. I set both tabs down all the way. The boat pops-up and gets to speed. The tabs automatically retrack to the up position.

I would say the same, buy a suck-gate and get on with surfing.

That last pic is with 2 of us on the boat. I was playing around with ballast and speed.

http://www.wakelandmfg.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I installed the Wakeland tabs on my 2007 Supra 22' SSV last summer. Mixed results. By the end of the summer I still had some wash in the wave-lip I could not get rid of. It took a lot of playing around and I still do not have it the way I want it. It was very weight sensitive for surfing each time we went out.

For wake-boarding, it worked good and the boat got on plane faster. I set both tabs down all the way. The boat pops-up and gets to speed. The tabs automatically retrack to the up position.

I would say the same, buy a suck-gate and get on with surfing.

That last pic is with 2 of us on the boat. I was playing around with ballast and speed.

http://www.wakelandmfg.com/

Contact WakeLand and see if he'd hook you up with the new 2.0 tabs. They are direct replacement and are night and day better 🤙🏻

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Contact WakeLand and see if he'd hook you up with the new 2.0 tabs. They are direct replacement and are night and day better 🤙🏻

Thanks!! Do you know when those came out?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Thanks!! Do you know when those came out?

Your tabs are the original auto flow tabs from 2015. Those are what came on my 15 Mondo. 2.0 blades came out on the 16s & I immediately called to see if they were a direct swap. They were so I bought them & never looked back. I have a thread around here somewhere about it. Search Autoflow 2.0 tabs.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Your tabs are the original auto flow tabs from 2015. Those are what came on my 15 Mondo. 2.0 blades came out on the 16s & I immediately called to see if they were a direct swap. They were so I bought them & never looked back. I have a thread around here somewhere about it. Search Autoflow 2.0 tabs.

Will do.

2018 Supra SL400

Brett saves the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Brett saves the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have my days. 🤷🏼*♂️

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0