Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recommended moomba dealers

I'm going on a road trip leaving Florida and want to stop by a couple dealers on the way up north. I'm in the market for a new Craz or Mondo. Anyone recommend any dealers they have had good service with? Thanks

If you get up to Indiana the Indy Boat show starts Friday and runs through the 26th Aqua Marine of Anderson will be there I have yet to see anybody even come close to there pricing Has low overhead and passes the savings on to there customers Great people there.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    If you get up to Indiana the Indy Boat show starts Friday and runs through the 26th Aqua Marine of Anderson will be there I have yet to see anybody even come close to there pricing Has low overhead and passes the savings on to there customers Great people there.
    +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

I could probably check it out. Thanks

I would pop in Atlanta Marine.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    I'm going on a road trip leaving Florida and want to stop by a couple dealers on the way up north. I'm in the market for a new Craz or Mondo. Anyone recommend any dealers they have had good service with? Thanks
    It might be a little out of your way, but the guys at Skier's Marine (Athens, Birmingham, Alexander City, AL) are awesome. I've been good friends with these guys for a long time and finally bought a 2016 Craz from them last year. They are stand up guys and straight shooters. If you stop in Athens, talk to Kit. If you go to Birmingham (Westover), ask for Rhett-he's the owner. And tell them Adam Bernier sent you. If you haven't bought a boat by then, they'll make it hard to walk away.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Depending on the route I would stop at Premier in Knoxville and Sea Ray Cincy in Cincinnati, Ohio if your traveling I75

You can't buy a new, current model year boat from any dealer without that dealer getting the OK from the dealer you're geographically assigned to. Skiers Choice dealers, as most manufacturer's dealers, have protected territories.

That's a shame. I have talked to the dealer in my state in the past and was not happy with the service over the phone. There is only one moomba dealer here in Florida and it is 2 hours away. Guess I need to check into other brands.

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    That's a shame. I have talked to the dealer in my state in the past and was not happy with the service over the phone. There is only one moomba dealer here in Florida and it is 2 hours away. Guess I need to check into other brands.
    I would hope SC can work with you to make something work out if you feel your local dealer will not provide decent service. The question is, if you require warranty work what dealer would you take the boat to?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig