Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

It's not an issue. You can take off the cargo Bimini in 2 minutes. It mounts with 4 pivoting quick disconnects. I would remove mine for winter all the time. Plus you can adjust its tilt whenever you want really easily too. It's a great design. Here are the pics from my old LS. It had the medium size, which would also fit the XLV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Damn that looks to be in really good cosmetic shape. Mine is one year older than yours and I am now redoing the vinyl from bow to stern. I am having to redo the graphics on the outside. Someone stole the Moomba "B" from both sides
    Mine is an '07 but the original owner thankfully stuck the '08 graphics on it. It looks exactly the same as yours minus the black bottom and different gauges. You are going to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigXLV View Post

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

WTF...they stole both B's? That's bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

You ran it without changing the v-drive fluid?
    You will have to change it several times, after each use, to get all the water out. Mine had a drain plug on the front at the bottom. I stole a cooking pan from the wife that slid under the v drive perfectly to catch the fluid. They can take in water from exactly what happened to your boat.
    I caught it before my test drive and changed the fluid in the guys driveway before I even bought it. I was advised not to buy it because of the fluid. As I kept changing it after each use it kept clearing up and eventually went back to normal and never mixed with water again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

I have the exact same boat. They are great boats. The only thing I hate is they do not have a drain plug in the center of the boat which means I always have to shop vac water out of the basement locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    WTF...they stole both B's? That's bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone had a thing for the B's I guess. I am just stripping the whole thing down at this point. I got new registration stickers for it so it is good timing. Strip it, buff and shine it up and reapply.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by CraigXLV View Post
    I have the Roswell 4 can speaker mount and the board racks off polishing them. So far it has cleaned up nice. Still looking for a Bimini top. Great Lakes wants almost $700 for the collapsible top. Not sure what I am going to do.

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Get the Monster Cargo Bimini. It's way better than the stock Bimini because you can store 3 surfboards on it. I had one on my LS. One of the best mods I did. As for the pumps, if money is an issue, then I understand, but after a few trips out, filling and emptying those bags you're going to remember this post and say "yep, they weren't kidding, this shit is taking foreeeevvveeerr!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Another vote for the Monster Cargo Bimini. I love mine. In fact, I modified the rope that holds the fabric on to disconnect easier so I can add/remove the fabric and just leave the frame. Then I added some bungees on the padded frame crossbars so I can carry boards without the fabric on. Here in the PNW, we want every bit of sunshine we can get, so I rarely have the fabric of my bimini on, but I wouldn't trade the board storage for anything.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com