Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Someone was selling 1100's the other day. Search the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

It is tough to pass up a good deal. Those are extremely low hours. I think I put that many on in about two months in a good summer.
    Good to hear you jumped on the bag. Grab the others if you are able. Ask for the Wake Makers code on the forum and that will help. Call them and they will tell you exactly what you need fittings and all for your current system. It isn't worth it to get small bags now and upgrade because you will have to without question so just it now. Even get one if you have to on the side you need. Be sure to disable any solenoids with open tubes. You will need to make or buy a Suck Gate also. Brain_rinse is selling them at a killer price right now.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Also feel free to post pictures of this XLV! We love pictures!

For an XLV, 1100 or more are required for a good surf wake. That's a big hull that you are trying to displace, so you need a lot of weight to get the most out of it.

2017 Moomba Craz

Apalie, I got to buy now because the boat didn't have any bags when I got it. I'm for sure going 1100's. and will likely move on the suckgate too. I know Stazi isn't going to like this but I'm going to get my GIII pump system fixed to limp in this year and look into the 3 pump reversible upgrade next year. May dive in then on the Black Friday sale.

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV

2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV

I have the Roswell 4 can speaker mount and the board racks off polishing them. So far it has cleaned up nice. Still looking for a Bimini top. Great Lakes wants almost $700 for the collapsible top. Not sure what I am going to do.

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV

Get the Monster Cargo Bimini. It's way better than the stock Bimini because you can store 3 surfboards on it. I had one on my LS. One of the best mods I did. As for the pumps, if money is an issue, then I understand, but after a few trips out, filling and emptying those bags you're going to remember this post and say "yep, they weren't kidding, this shit is taking foreeeevvveeerr!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Hey I understand man. I got an 05 XLV and it is hard to let a whole season go. I have 1100s in the back and just picked up a 1180 for the center end of last year. It takes a lot to weight that sucker down. I didn't have any ballast when I bought so I have been buying the wakeMAKERS packages. Slowly but surely turning it into a water plow. Have to do the seeding cable this spring. Not looking forward to that. Love this thread - I need all these upgrade ideas.

Apalie - Of The Water
    2005 Mobius XLV
    Fort Wayne IN

My only reservation on getting the cargo top is having to break my tower down to get the boat in dry storage and my basement. Did you run into this issue Stazi?

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV