Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your ballast system is missing 2 valves. They are sprinkler valves you can pick up at any big box home improvement store. I would focus on fluids as stated earlier.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

As stated by VA LSV you are missing two of the Orbit Sprinkler valves that go on the ballast manifold. They are just like the one on the end and will connect via those quick connect hoses.

The pump you are mentioning up front is most likely the drain pump for the front bag. There should be two of those in the rear as well.

Thanks all for the comments. I assure you all my fist focus is on getting the tranny and v-drive drained and changed. That makes sense on the connectors for the additional two pump in lines. Here is an additional question on that though. If there is one pump on their and 3 valves always open, why do I have 3 switches? One for the front and two for the two rear bags. As I see it, if the pump comes one all 3 bags would fill. What am I missing here?
    CraigXLV

2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

The switches control the 3 valves, 2 of which you are missing, which are for the front(1) and rear (2).
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

The fill pump runs when any of the 3 valves are switched on.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Craig, where are you located? Maybe a local meme we can come and show you some things and look the boat over. Way easier than trying to explain and diagnose things on a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Gravity III has a front bag a right and a left. When you turn on any fill switch the single fill pump (Rule 2000, 1200 GPH) turns on and the sprinkler valve for that switch opens. Each bag has its own empty pump (Rule 700 I think unless already replaced).
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hey Stazi, I am in Alabama. Sorry I have not completed my profile. Guess there is a need to do that. I think I get it now. I am just shocked at how the system is so half way configured on tow of the pumps, but one is complete. Not that the one zone would even work because if I tried to pump water in the competed zone now water would go everywhere with the other two zones completely open. Now I need to see if I can track down the wiring that would connect to the other two sprinkler valves that I will need to install. Thanks again for everyone's help.
    CraigXLV

2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

Maybe the previous owner canabalized the system? Should have had at least one bag hooked up to it somewhere. Honestly, you can add the sprinkler valves for now, but after about 2-3 outings of trying to fill all those bags of one aerator pump, you'll be on wakemakers ordering the reversible pump upgrade kit. Trust me it's well worth the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Find the wire going to the existing sprinkler valve. Trace it back to the loom. Look for two other wires coming from the same loom that have the same plugs on them. Hopefully the previous owner just unplugged the valves and did not cut wires. Should be gray or black plugs. Can't remember wire colors. One might be purple and one green? Anyone recall?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!