Default Custom ballast bags

Hey guys, looking for advice on Wakemakers custom ballast bags. Currently have the 1100lb bags in the rear of a Mojo, went out last year with 12 adults in the boat and the wave was the best I have ever seen. Since it is rare that we have that many people in the boat while surfing I was looking at adding some more weight at the back to get that big wave again. I was wondering if any had any info on making custom rear bags from waker makers? if so what is the price and weight of bags? Was thinking of getting an L shaped bag made to run from locker up under rear seats. Any other ballast configurations people are using to get more weight in the back is appreciated!

You can have custom bags made depends on how much extra space you have. I recently had some custom bags made for my Supra SE from Wakemakers they did 1280 Bags each bag is about $ 400. Another thing you can do is do lead they are easy to move around and you can stick them in tight spaces http://www.leadwake.com/ ( Talk to Jared ). I currently have 500 pounds of leadweight and going to add another 300 - 400 pounds in the next few months. Trying to close to 4500 pounds similar to what Dan is running as seen here

Another thing you can do is put some LeadWake in the rear corners. There is room if you make a small platform over the rear corner of the lockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there is any open space under the rear locker platform if looks like you can unscrew it. Would like to hide as much lead wake if possible so it's not taking up storage space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my craz has panels behind the ballast bags that houses the pumps. Could easily fit a 100 lbs in each compartment.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.