Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

wherever this is need a hotel in close proximity for those that will not be able to pack camping gear.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yes. And some would not camp anyway so hotel, lodge, cabins or something are necessary.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Lake Lanier - North Atlanta area (closest to Atlanta Marine)
    lake Allatoona - NW Atlanta area
    Lake Hartwell - GA/SC border
    Lake Oconee or Sinclair - Central GA. Ritz @ Oconee, Holiday Inn @ Sinclair
    Lake Martin - NE of Montgomery, AL. I think hotels are harder to find around this lake.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Lake Lanier - North Atlanta area (closest to Atlanta Marine)
    lake Allatoona - NW Atlanta area
    Lake Hartwell - GA/SC border
    Lake Oconee or Sinclair - Central GA. Ritz @ Oconee, Holiday Inn @ Sinclair
    Lake Martin - NE of Montgomery, AL. I think hotels are harder to find around this lake.
    I agree. #1, #2, #4.

I think Atlanta Marine did one years ago. They talked to my GA buddy about another.

A Moomba/Supra event will attract more boats.

There is a posting on the Supra site about a Chattanooga event in July 2017.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 02-14-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

MJHSupra,

Is your GA buddy the guy who worked for the stereo retailer who had the huge house boat docked where the jamboree took place?

Feel free to join us for the Texas Moomba / Supra Jam the first weekend of August, just north of Houston!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    MJHSupra,

Is your GA buddy the guy who worked for the stereo retailer who had the huge house boat docked where the jamboree took place?
    Don't think so. He is on Lake Nottely, GA. Has a 24 Supra (black/red) purchased from the Lake Lanier dealer. When he was at ATL Marine last fall, they got into a discussion about Supra/Moomba outings. He told me about their conversation. Lake Lanier is busy, but a good place to boat. Lived there for 8 years.

Here is how I would have worded the initial post - a lot less "I want this, I want that, it has to meet my schedule".

"If you are located in Al, Ga or SC, please indicate if you have any interest in participating in an owners "reunion" this summer.

If there is enough interest shown in having such an event, it is possible to have it sponsored by the local Skiers Choice Supra/Moomba dealer and Skiers Choice. We could possibly have a large, fun filled, one or two day event take place.

Past reunions such as this have had catered lunches, attended by Skiers Choice employees, owners raffles with awesome gifts given out to Supra/Moomba owners, and have been memorable events for all who have attended and shared the boating lifestyle with fellow Skiers Choice owners.

This is a brainstorming thread, so please state were you would like to have such an event held, and what dates would be best for you.

All suggestions are welcome."
    Last edited by Ed_Geary; 02-19-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    owners raffles with awesome gifts given out to Supra/Moomba owners,
    a slippery slope that has been fraught with drama on this board before and have seen a similar example on the tige forums from the yearly lake mead reunion.

perhaps just a get together and if an outside source wants to fund a lunch/dinner or bring the latest/greatest boat would be welcome?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

after having been at the big events in Atlanta, Clermont and much smaller events on the Flint river, Lake Martin. Ill take the smaller drama free event any day of the week.

Don't think anyone wants to deal with seeing someone win a surfboard, rack, amp, prop, vest, Wake Kite and see it go up for sale a month later after begging venders for those gifts
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart