Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Don't think anyone wants to deal with seeing someone win a surfboard, rack, amp, prop, vest, Wake Kite and see it go up for sale a month later after begging venders for those gifts
    Didn't think of that. That would suck . . . anyone who put together something like this knows the time and effort that usually does not get appreciated.

Justin Burke (Skiers Choice Marketing Manager) replied to my request (2/11) for Skiers Choice to get involved with a get together. His response:

"Ed,

We would definitely consider getting involved on some level. Before we could commit to what level that is I would need some additional details on the event, timing, expected attendance as well as an idea of what you would be asking of us. That would get us a starting point and we could go from their. With other similar events our investments have typically ranged from product to a cash investment.

Could we get some of those details from you and move forward from there? Thanks"

I let him know that it was decided that there was no interest in another large reunion and that I would pass this info on to you guys - in case you wanted to follow up on it.
    Last edited by Ed_Geary; 02-22-2017 at 04:13 PM.

and probably oughta let him know it's there, not their.
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 02-22-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Good catch!

Nope, I ain't gonna correct the guys wording. Never know when you may need him.

Texas guys should grab his offer for their reunion.
    Last edited by Ed_Geary; 02-22-2017 at 04:32 PM.

No interest? I think there was some interest. There just happens to be a whole big world outside of Clermont, FL. I'll be happy to follow up with SC if and when we decide on a location, etc.

This was supposed to be the brainstorming thread. Let's get back to that.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I didn't state there wasn't any interest at all, I wrote there was no interest in another large reunion. See Stacy's last response.

This still IS a brainstorming thread - where every participant is encouraged to think aloud and suggest as many ideas as possible, no matter seemingly how outlandish or bizarre.

Criticism of ideas is allowed.
    Last edited by Ed_Geary; 02-23-2017 at 01:29 PM.

ATL marine might have something in early Aug on Lanier.
    See if more details come in the near future.

Might be for the ATL customer base, but if so, I will drag my boat down to hang out with friends from there. Knoxville is a short drive.

Probably will welcome for all SC boats.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Lanier is a very cool lake! Is the water level up to normal? Last time we were there (Atlanta Jamboree) islands were all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    Lanier is a very cool lake! Is the water level up to normal? Last time we were there (Atlanta Jamboree) islands were all over the place.
    No lake is still low because we haven't received the spring rains.

But low is determined were on the lake you are. Some coves are dry, mine happens to be full of water still, at least 6ft under my lift and 12 in the center.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this however I'll have BLAST LED throw some LED goodies in there.