Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

My tower is black. Do you see a lot of the adapter? Should I powdercoat them?

Here's a pic from the sun deck. I think the chrome ties in nice with the bright aluminum on the Bimini arms, board racks, and pylon on the tower.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

And the chrome on the speaker grill
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Thanks! That does look good. That's my project for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post

Done and WOW!!!

I'm glad I took off today to install and didn't do this on a weekend. Cause if my neighbors were home they'd be piss at how loud this thing is.

Still have sone fine tuning to do but there are a beast.
    I've spent 3 days online trying to find these exact pictures. MLA gave me some good info, but I really wanted to see what it looked like done. Your's looks awesome! Did you need the X-Kit to mount the adapter to the pod? I'm not sure if I'm going to use the swivels or not, but I want to have all the parts necessary to see which option looks best. I have a white tower, any thoughts on painting the adapter to match either the pod or the tower?
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by ktenan12 View Post
    I've spent 3 days online trying to find these exact pictures. MLA gave me some good info, but I really wanted to see what it looked like done. Your's looks awesome! Did you need the X-Kit to mount the adapter to the pod? I'm not sure if I'm going to use the swivels or not, but I want to have all the parts necessary to see which option looks best. I have a white tower, any thoughts on painting the adapter to match either the pod or the tower?
    You will need hardware included with the "X" mount pods, if you choose to NOT use the TC3-S clamp base.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    You will need hardware included with the "X" mount pods, if you choose to NOT use the TC3-S clamp base.
    Just ordered. Hopefully they ship quickly.
    '19 Moomba Craz

Brackets and X mounts came in and Rev 10's are on the tower (not wired yet). I love they way they look vs. the swivel clamps. Going to start work on the amp and wiring install today. My question is this... My boat came from the factory with just the 4 midship Wetsounds speakers but my plan is to try and balance everything out with 2 additional in the bow, the Rev 10's and a sub. The package for the rev's came with the HTX-4 amp. It sounds like adding a second battery is almost required for all of that equipment along with another amp. Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to do this most efficiently? Can I get the revs powered now and add the additional components as funds allow? I don't want to get started on all of this if in the long run I should have set it up different from the start. I'm not looking to send sound waves into outer space here, just want a sound system on a reasonable budget. I'd love to see pictures of what others have done. Thanks!

Also, swivel clamps for sale if anyone is interested. Send me a PM.
    '19 Moomba Craz

It sounds like adding a second battery is almost required for all of that equipment along with another amp.
    This will depend on how much anchor play time you want. Im a huge fan of a dual-bank system on a boat, regardless of stereo draw and anchor/sand bar time.

Hard to beat a simple 1/2/BOTH/OFF switch.

Can I get the revs powered now and add the additional components as funds allow?
    Absolutely, because a pair of rev-10 are going to occupy all 4 chnls of an HTX-4. So adding bow speakers later, will not be hinged on your tower setup.