Guys, Got the Craz on order and had a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers to.

1. We opted for the additional bow speakers with amp but not the subwoofer. If I get a sub to install myself would it be able to run off the same amp. As in if it came from the factory with the sub installed would it have came with a different amp or just tied into the one that came with the bow speakers.

2. Kinda on a budget after dropping money on the boat and was wondering about tower speakers. We have 2 REV10s and a REV410 on our current boat and they are staying with it when we get the new one. Awesome speakers but we never really got the full potential out of them. Don't really wakeboard much anymore just really surf and don't want to kill everybody in the boat with volume. Thinking about Exile Surf speakers or WS ICON8s(are they kind of the same?)

3. I keep seeing tower pods that are built using Wet Sounds 6.5s or similar sized speakers. Are they adequate for surf distance and just basic parking in a cove speakers. Would they do until we can afford better equipment.

4. Finally what kind of amp would be needed to power the any of the above speakers. I haven't really messed with installing amps myself in about 20 years so I know a lot has changed but I'm sure I can get it done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks