Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Just checked the manual. According the Fusion the remote turn on should be Blue with White stripe.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

It's possible the wire changed color somewhere between the HU and amp. My HU ground was not the same color by the time it reached it's destination. I had to do some wire tracing because I removed the old amp in the fall and forgot that they ground the HU to the amp from the factory.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

That's what I was thinking. Hook a test light up to it and cycle the key to ACC and see if it goes on and off.
    2008 LSV on the way out

Yeah the Fusion HU has the typical blue/white wire going into the molex on one side and then grey/green coming out which I though was weird. Then by the speaker wires where the amp rack goes there is one single blue/black wire with a round remake butt connector on it. I guess I will just turn on the HU and see if it energizes. Really strange. Can't think what else that single blue wire that was taped to the speaker wires would be for.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Default '17 Craz Audio Questions.

Yeah that wire didnt work. It was only 4.3V. So I had to run a remote wire all the way around to the helm and hook it up to one of the accessory switches. So I have to turn on the amps manually. It's annoying but it works. I even check the blue white wire coming out of the Fusion HU and it wasn't even going to 12V when I turned the thing on. Totally blizzard.

2017 Moomba Craz

I'm not 100% but I would think you'd be fine with 4volts for the amp turn on. All the turn on it doing is flipping an internal "switch" to start receiving power from the main cable.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    2008 LSV on the way out

You would think so, but it wasn't working. Maybe because I have 3 amps and the ZLCD all connected to the same remote wire?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

The remote turn on is only supposed to be 5 volts I thought.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default '17 Craz Audio Questions.

I googled it and it said 12V. Regardless,it would not turn any of the amps on. Perhaps the load sharing across 4 devices is causing the problem. First time I have even had this issue amongst the numerous stereo setups I have done on boats and cars. Maybe I can mess with it later. At least the switch has me up and running for now. Has anyone else figured out what those other two accessory switches are connected to? 2 of the 3 have wires connected to the closed circuit side of the switch. I used the one that didn't to connect the remote wire to.

2017 Moomba Craz

Hope you didnt use a test light to find that turn-on lead? That could easily pop the output.