Cool 2000 Moomba Mobius wakeboard/ski boat lo hrs JL/Kicker/PolkAudio FS/FT in Austin TX

Selling my wake boat to make way for a pontoon. Boat is in great shape for its age and turns heads! Less than 700 hours on great running Mercruiser 350 V8. Cockpit vinyl is in great shape. Recently installed custom sound system with Kicker tower speakers, JL audio amp, dual batteries with switch, and Polk Audio speakers... Sounds great!!! Batteries are recent. Also installed LED interior cockpit lighting and transom LED strip... Looks killer. Boat has a cover, bimini top (that I don't use) and comes with a double axle trailer that's in great shape and has very low miles on newer tires. Fresh water use only since new!

Only negative is that someone stole my swim platform... Talked to South Austin Marine and it'll be a grand to put another one on there, so I'll deduct that from the NADA price (before adds.) Does have ladder that hangs over the side of the boat to get in and out.

Title clean and in hand, will consider trades for 22-25' pontoon boats of similar value that are in great shape. No projects, as this boat isn't a project.

Shoot me a text at 512-953-7223 if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Nice boat. Have you checked for an after market teak deck. People often change the deck because of preference and they do look sharp.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Yeah I have... Talked to South Austin Marine about it. Didn't want to spend the cash on it right now because I'd have to pass the cost onto the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Nice boat. Have you checked for an after market teak deck. People often change the deck because of preference and they do look sharp.
    Thanks, by the way!!!

SOLD, mods please lock