Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Did you notice on the build that the accents on the dash are colored but on the actual boat they are not. Just noticed the same on my build as skiers choice is sending me pictures. Sent them an email. Will see what they say. Mine should be intense green but are gray.

Yeah, I did notice that but chalked it up to the online configurator. It would be cool if those accent panels were colored like in the rendering but I'm not complaining and no one has told me that the boat ain't loud enough color-wise 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Ok. Just wanted to make sure I was not the only one who's boat was turning out this way. I guess it's a flaw with the configurator. But the mojo pros are colored either blue orange or green depending on what color boat you get.

Either way your boat does look sweet. It's cool to see boats like yours that stands out. There are a lot of moombas that are exactly the same. I know of 3-4 dealers that have boats on the lots the same exact colors and gel coat pattern.

It is a flaw with the configurator. I brought it up to my dealer when we were going over everything. It would however be way better if they were colored in life like it is on the configurator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    Either way your boat does look sweet. It's cool to see boats like yours that stands out. There are a lot of moombas that are exactly the same. I know of 3-4 dealers that have boats on the lots the same exact colors and gel coat pattern.
    Thank you sir! Nothing wrong with spec boats from the dealers lot but I love being different and turning heads

So it's gonna be a lil while till I can do the W7 in a custom enclosure, in the meantime I'll make the most of the factory sub.

I found a rhino-lined slot-port truck style enclosure for $60 on Amazon that fits the space perfect. I have been blown away at how good the factory sub sounds once it's in a proper enclosure. A single 10 shouldn't sound this good but it jams. The "free-air" helm panel simply wasn't cutting it but this will keep me placated till I can do something bigger and better

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    So it's gonna be a lil while till I can do the W7 in a custom enclosure, in the meantime I'll make the most of the factory sub.

I found a rhino-lined slot-port truck style enclosure for $60 on Amazon that fits the space perfect. I have been blown away at how good the factory sub sounds once it's in a proper enclosure. A single 10 shouldn't sound this good but it jams. The "free-air" helm panel simply wasn't cutting it but this will keep me placated till I can do something bigger and better

Like I said previously, if you have the 800.5 amp it will power 2 of those 10s. I have 4 in a sealed enclosure under my helm & it pounds!

My buddy just put a W7 ported under his helm in a MB & I was so excited to hear it. I thought I was going to be blown away! It does sound good but I was kind of expecting a little more. He also had the stock exile 12" in the stock location as well.

The KM10s are very musical & tight. Offers clean hard hitting bass at low watts. Everyone is amazed when they hear my system & cant believe it's only 4 10s.

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I do have the factory 800.5 so it would be tempting to add another 10 to squeeze out a little more. Whether it's 4 10s, 2 12s, or a W7 (13.5?) I have some time to do some more research and save up for the sub(s), amp and enclosure....this lil Amazon box is really just something interim to hold me over.

I did get the greenlight from my CFO to add another pair of REV 10s by the end of summer with the intention of doing the sub upgrade over the winter. Looking forward to hearing David's two pairs in his Mojo once it's dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I do have the factory 800.5 so it would be tempting to add another 10 to squeeze out a little more. Whether it's 4 10s, 2 12s, or a W7 (13.5?) I have some time to do some more research and save up for the sub(s), amp and enclosure....this lil Amazon box is really just something interim to hold me over.

I did get the greenlight from my CFO to add another pair of REV 10s by the end of summer with the intention of doing the sub upgrade over the winter. Looking forward to hearing David's two pairs in his Mojo once it's dialed in.
    Come by the house on the 23rd or meet us at Conroe on the 24th and you can hear them!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD