Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    The shop has been a bit backed up but the WS REV10's look so good in yellow, it's worth the wait

Attachment 25397
    Great looking boat! I really like the accents!

I am currently in the process of ordering a boat from Rinkers and I was wondering how well were they able to match your REV10s to the boat? Has the paint held up well on them? I am just concerned that since I am ordering my boat with the tower accents white that they won’t be able to match the white perfectly and that will drive me nuts. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Great looking boat! I really like the accents!

I am currently in the process of ordering a boat from Rinkers and I was wondering how well were they able to match your REV10s to the boat? Has the paint held up well on them? I am just concerned that since I am ordering my boat with the tower accents white that they won’t be able to match the white perfectly and that will drive me nuts. TIA
    Thanks, the color matched REV10s and bimini arms add a pop of color on the tower and receive a lot of compliments.

Rinker's did a phenomenal job with the color accents and will take care of you, they have the PPG codes from SC and the Sundance Yellow is totally spot on. After two seasons, the paint has held up extremely well but I also protect the REV10s with Speaker Sox when not in use.

Just make it clear which white you are wanting to match (gel coat vs tower accent) just in case there are tonal differences between the boat and the tower.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Thanks, the color matched REV10s and bimini arms add a pop of color on the tower and receive a lot of compliments.

Rinker's did a phenomenal job with the color accents and will take care of you, they have the PPG codes from SC and the Sundance Yellow is totally spot on. After two seasons, the paint has held up extremely well but I also protect the REV10s with Speaker Sox when not in use.

Just make it clear which white you are wanting to match (gel coat vs tower accent) just in case there are tonal differences between the boat and the tower.
    Good to know Thanks again!!